[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

https://www.steroidsourcetalk.org/mybb/thread-1994.html (Sasquatch Labs)...lol i think he doesn't like us. Correct me if im wrong doesnt this appear to be a updated list as of 7/27??

@kendallkmw
EVERYONE DINO JUST ANSWERED MY EMAIL FOR A NEW ORDER

SAS_Copy.png

this was fuckin yesterday and still silence in here

Hey guys! I'm extremely sorry for all this nonsense. I am fully aware of the level of unprofessional behavior and will see to it that it doesn't happen again. The brew took longer than anticipated and for security reasons I do not have internet where I brew.

Most emails have been responded to and packs have been shipped out! If you still have not received a response, you will very soon!

Sincerest apologies,
Dino

and didnt he just say this shit too

this was fuckin yesterday and still silence in here

and didnt he just say this shit too

What exactly do you want? You keep posting that same screenshot. He’s obviously understocked and fucking busy getting shit out. Would you rather the Squatch do that or get on here and acknowledge your silly bullshit?

Someone should order through naps and find out
Bro the prices on Naps for SAS gear is fucking outrageous. Did you see that when you went on there to check it out? It's like almost double due to Naps making his cut too I guess.

Bro the prices on Naps for SAS gear is fucking outrageous. Did you see that when you went on there to check it out? It's like almost double due to Naps making his cut too I guess.
Actually, it IS double!! Just looked

Hey @FiEnD @Jrock83 @Tizzousa
Just wanna say that he has been on Naps for months - this is not a new thing for them and, therefore, it should not be the cause of the recent problems since he has had a few months to adjust to the additional volume. It also has been double the price the whole time plus $10 shipping but that is standard Naps protocol - all those European labs they sell are also half the price if you know how to contact them directly. Just a heads up...

What exactly do you want? You keep posting that same screenshot. He’s obviously understocked and fucking busy getting shit out. Would you rather the Squatch do that or get on here and acknowledge your silly bullshit?

yea just like it was obvious we needed to wait for rnr to meet his shipper to issue refunds

yall dumb as fuck if you believe this shit wat i want is sum common sense up in this bitch

bro just look at this guy

37 lbs i need some of that shit

I posted your before and after pics and all the sudden you move to a different thread to open your vagina? Haha you pussy lil bitch! lmao go back and look on the Pharmacom Basicstero official site to anyone who wants to see what a fuck but douche @darkmarine is for calling out someone who lost 32lbs from being sick and put all back plus some. Pics are there to prove it too! Fucking lil bitch [emoji23] read the actual thread before you open that Dick sucker of yours next time cock sucker! [emoji106]

@darkmarine shouldn’t even be on a steroid forum! You’re fucking 29yrs old ya lil fucking child! You and pickanass @picholas wtf ever the ass hats skinny bitches name is, should go suck each other off and stay off the big boy forums. Pickanass looks like I did when I was off the chemo meds and weighed 168lbs just out of the hospital right now and you don’t even have a pic and don’t belong on gear to begin with at age 29 lil bitch! [emoji110][emoji97][emoji50]
Now shut your Dick hole and stay off the big boy sites, The adults are talking here!

Um can you guys take this shit to the knockout room please? This thread is cluttered enough with conspiracy theories, internet fights and so fourth lol

@darkmarine shouldn’t even be on a steroid forum! You’re fucking 29yrs old ya lil fucking child! You and pickanass @picholas wtf ever the ass hats skinny bitches name is, should go suck each other off and stay off the big boy forums. Pickanass looks like I did when I was off the chemo meds and weighed 168lbs just out of the hospital right now and you don’t even have a pic and don’t belong on gear to begin with at age 29 lil bitch! [emoji110][emoji97][emoji50]
Now shut your Dick hole and stay off the big boy sites, The adults are talking here!
Don't start. We are here to talk squatch talk!

Don't start. We are here to talk squatch talk!

Sorry for responding to that guys BS but remember he brought it here but out of respect for your thread I do apologies and I will leave it be. I’ve heard great stuff about your gear. That was just personal and the guys a douche. Sorry for the headache!

Sorry for responding to that guys BS but remember he brought it here but out of respect for your thread I do apologies and I will leave it be. I’ve heard great stuff about your gear. That was just personal and the guys a douche. Sorry for the headache!
this is not my thread. My sasquatch handle is a coincidence I have no affiliation with Sas labs other then I do like their gear. But at this point in time we have much more important things to discuss herr. Who cares what someone claims they gained. What most of us are concerned with is that everyone gets what they ordered and Sas gets his shit together.

this is not my thread. My sasquatch handle is a coincidence I have no affiliation with Sas labs other then I do like their gear. But at this point in time we have much more important things to discuss herr. Who cares what someone claims they gained. What most of us are concerned with is that everyone gets what they ordered and Sas gets his shit together.

Still I apologies. Again sorry for the headache!