[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

I made an order right before they said they were going to be "hard to reach" or whatever. It landed recent. so 7 day TA, last was 5 day ta. Probably a bit long for Domestic but not horrible. Some of you in here need to chill the fuck out.

I respect you opinion, but can't you put the pieces together? Just cuz you had your order arrive, it literally does not answer the questions many people have. Read first, I am sure you would understand then.

There was touchdown; he answered to a new order email; someone created an acc on Sunday and had a TD; MANY people still dont have their shit.

Idk why tell people to calm down, is it affecting you in any way? If it is affecting you, Id suggest you start not caring. We have the right to complain, over and over again if we feel like it. This is OUR forum too.. Just respect, that's all.

Been following along, but haven't had a chance to post.
Placed order last weekend, got "shipping asap", got "shipped" notification when everyone else did. Came through today. Hopefully whoever is still waiting on gets theirs.

I respect you opinion, but can't you put the pieces together? Just cuz you had your order arrive, it literally does not answer the questions many people have. Read first, I am sure you would understand then.

There was touchdown; he answered to a new order email; someone created an acc on Sunday and had a TD; MANY people still dont have their shit.

Idk why tell people to calm down, is it affecting you in any way? If it is affecting you, Id suggest you start not caring. We have the right to complain, over and over again if we feel like it. This is OUR forum too.. Just respect, that's all.

Yea I can put the pieces together. 10 pages of people acting like adolescent females because their drug dealer said he would be busy for a few day making their drugs and slow to reply. Almost as bad as the people in here posting first cycle logs about gaining 30 lbs. The reason why this thread is 400 pages and not 150 is because a bunch of grown men cant get a fucking grip. Any body that has legitimate issue with sas should be posting their problems. You fucking clowns in here arguing about hypothetical stings and if its 17 lbs of water weight or muscle weight and everything else need to take it somewhere else.

@kendallkmw
EVERYONE DINO JUST ANSWERED MY EMAIL FOR A NEW ORDER

SAS_Copy.png

he cant answer his thread or all ur concerns but he is quick is fuck to take orders and money

yall weird as fuck for still stickin up for him

Yea I can put the pieces together. 10 pages of people acting like adolescent females because their drug dealer said he would be busy for a few day making their drugs and slow to reply. Almost as bad as the people in here posting first cycle logs about gaining 30 lbs. The reason why this thread is 400 pages and not 150 is because a bunch of grown men cant get a fucking grip. Any body that has legitimate issue with sas should be posting their problems. You fucking clowns in here arguing about hypothetical stings and if its 17 lbs of water weight or muscle weight and everything else need to take it somewhere else.

I not once called you any name. But you seem to be the one acting like an adolescent... And you did NOT really read my first reply to you, or maybe you did and just decided to ignore. Anyway, I don't care what you think is acceptable good sir, you are nobody to me. I was just trynna show you some evidence supporting our concern, but you are acting stupid.

I think some got caught in the restock, hence the delay. Others that had the confirmation of shipped and didn’t receive are another concern.
That might explain it. Doesnt make it acceptable though. Accepting payment and shipping partial order because of restocking is utter garbage unless agreed upon before hand. Is this whats going on ?
@The Terminator @Sixguns @EQ Kimball
Welp there’s another source lost. If nandro falls next then I think it’s safe to say the feds coming for all the domestic Meso sources. It’ll be too much of a coincidence for 4 domestic sources to plan a “exit scam” all around the same time
Nandro is a reseller not a lab....

Last edited:
@Worf

I think that’s what’s up. Was told that 3 items would be missing but would be sent out later this week. Was given a few options due to the issue so I picked one and now I just wait.

That might explain it. Doesnt make it acceptable though. Accepting payment and shipping partial order because of restocking is utter garbage unless agreed upon before hand. Is this whats going on ?
@The Terminator @Sixguns @EQ Kimball

Nandro is a reseller not a lab....

Nah not agreed on but I received a reply that they’ll ship it out, just needed my info again. That might add to the conspiracy theorists lol

So now the t/d for sas is 2-3weeks average...Hopefully hes just backed up and hasn't been compromised...This all started after naps possibly all resources has been prioritized to naps...