[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

motherfucker just tried to take new orders and ur worried bout where jay is at

u think anythin he says can be trusted now

fuckin some people
? He came here and said he was open and ready for business - what did you expect him to do? Say no please keep your money?

And, yes, that is of supreme importance. If he was arrested as the head of the operation then the fact you even tried to e-mail him is arguably the most retarded thing done yet.

fuckin some people

Based off what? Pretty sure that would be in the news.
Completely incorrect. It would be kept out of the news in order to keep suppliers and customers in the dark as they completed their operation, finished compiling their warrants, and making as many arrests as they possibly can.

THEN it would be in the news.

? He came here and said he was open and ready for business - what did you expect him to do? Say no please keep your money?

And, yes, that is of supreme importance. If he was arrested as the head of the operation then the fact you even tried to e-mail him is arguably the most retarded thing done yet.

fuckin some people

u stupid motherfucker i made a random ass protonmail account to email him and never sent anything besides an order what are they going to do with that point at a fuckin map and guess

suck my cock faggot

Completely incorrect. It would be kept out of the news in order to keep suppliers and customers in the dark as they completed their operation, finished compiling their warrants, and making as many arrests as they possibly can.

no arrest are public record keep talkin stupid thou

This is what I was thinking tbh. Not trying to cause a panic but hypothetically speaks let’s say someone at RandR got busted then they took note of the recent customers, someone at SAS get busted take more notes... and keep letting the evidence pile up on X amount of customers to bust even more people just to prove a point. Yeah it’s bigger fish out there but LE can be weird sometimes and like to make examples out of both suppliers and users.

I seen people say “ if it was LE they wouldn’t continue sales” and I would think they would... of course they wouldn’t sell you real Gear but they would take your money and let you think you were buying real gear so they can say you had intent. But I have bad anxiety and paranoia so I choose not to share my crazy thoughts because my last message from rowdy was a mean message telling me I’ve watched too many cop movies and I need to fucking relax

motherfucker just tried to take new orders and ur worried bout where jay is at

u think anythin he says can be trusted now

fuckin some people
Oh, and the point is not for him to answer the question because I am well aware it would be a lie - its to ensure other members picked up on the hint that Jay was gone. I didn't think there was anybody here who wouldn't recognize the relevance of that and realize it for the rhetorical question that it was.

fuckin some people

Last edited:
I could be over thinking This tho because as people said this is normal behavior for Sasquatch which is still unacceptable , but because I’m extra cautious I’ll just hold on to my money and watch how this plays out the next 14 days

This is what I was thinking tbh. Not trying to cause a panic but hypothetically speaks let’s say someone at RandR got busted then they took note of the recent customers, someone at SAS get busted take more notes... and keep letting the evidence pile up on X amount of customers to bust even more people just to prove a point. Yeah it’s bigger fish out there but LE can be weird sometimes and like to make examples out of both suppliers and users.

I seen people say “ if it was LE they wouldn’t continue sales” and I would think they would... of course they wouldn’t sell you real Gear but they would take your money and let you think you were buying real gear so they can say you had intent. But I have bad anxiety and paranoia so I choose not to share my crazy thoughts because my last message from rowdy was a mean message telling me I’ve watched too many cop movies and I need to fucking relax
So, I got really lucky and got to serve on a grand jury once and it basically exposes all their secrets because the UC guys have to come in and testify. If anybody ever has the opportunity to serve on a GRAND jury (not a regular jury) do so cause its really enlightening and educational. They had fucking 2 years of evidence on $50 bag crack dealers. It was nuts honestly.

How they run these ops is pretty simple - they intercept product and try to find the shipper and receiver if they are both in the US. Usually they go to the receiver first scare the SHIT out of him with threats of federal time, he rolls on the shipper, and so on and so on until it goes out of their jurisdiction. Nobody will be arrested for the crimes they are investigating until everybody is arrested for the crimes they are investigating. Warrants are not public and therefore they accumulate them as they accumulate evidence which allows them to do more surveillance since the person now has a warrant and that usually leads to a more successful investigation.

And they will make examples out of small time buyers like that teacher in Texas recently who got busted for having shit shipped from Thailand (DO NOT HAVE SHIT SHIPPED FROM THAILAND - they are working with US auths) but it is HIGHLY unusual for them to care about the 5 vial buyer IME and in my friend's experience (he's a criminal lawyer and he's had a few cases for small amounts of steroid possession with intent to distribute; nobody ever gets jail or even probation).

Not gonna bother to dignify this with a response. SMH

fuckin some people

that is a fuckin response u dumb fuckin twat

and the reason u dont got a good response is because all the stupid fuckin already left ur keyboard
So, I got really lucky and got to serve on a grand jury once and it basically exposes all their secrets because the UC guys have to come in and testify. If anybody ever has the opportunity to serve on a GRAND jury (not a regular jury) do so cause its really enlightening and educational. They had fucking 2 years of evidence on $50 bag crack dealers. It was nuts honestly.

How they run these ops is pretty simple - they intercept product and try to find the shipper and receiver if they are both in the US. Usually they go to the receiver first scare the SHIT out of him with threats of federal time, he rolls on the shipper, and so on and so on until it goes out of their jurisdiction. Nobody will be arrested for the crimes they are investigating until everybody is arrested for the crimes they are investigating. Warrants are not public and therefore they accumulate them as they accumulate evidence which allows them to do more surveillance since the person now has a warrant and that usually leads to a more successful investigation.

And they will make examples out of small time buyers like that teacher in Texas recently who got busted for having shit shipped from Thailand (DO NOT HAVE SHIT SHIPPED FROM THAILAND - they are working with US auths) but it is HIGHLY unusual for them to care about the 5 vial buyer IME and in my friend's experience (he's a criminal lawyer and he's had a few cases for small amounts of steroid possession with intent to distribute; nobody ever gets jail or even probation).

u serve on a fuckin jury and u understand the law??? please tell me more about ur made up bullshit

intercepting the receiver does nothin as the shippers use fake addresses and names and communicate via the same fuckin encrypted email thats posted on the site

LE cud fuckin make an order with a new account today the same way i fuckin did and they wudnt be any fuckin closer to catchin the guy

If he was arrested

u said IF he was arrested and i just fuckin responded to that now ur back pedalin sayin

Nobody will be arrested for the crimes they are investigating until everybody is arrested for the crimes they are investigating.

so yea like i fuckin said IF he was arrested like YOU said it wud be fuckin public record

so again u dont know wat the fuck ur talkin bout with this long winded bullshit

::Face Palm::

From now on, we get the product shipped first, then we pay them. That way they count on us being honest, not the other way around.

Thatd be great.. Lol
ESCROW!!! Probably the only great thing about the dark web and places like silk road are the ability to do escrow. Unfortunately almost all steroids are sold directly by the UGLs and not through some third party like a silk road who is willing to take on the responsibility of the third party in an escrow agreement. I can dream though can't I?

@kendallkmw
EVERYONE DINO JUST ANSWERED MY EMAIL FOR A NEW ORDER

SAS_Copy.png

bringin back whats fuckin important

::Face Palm::

ESCROW!!! Probably the only great thing about the dark web and places like silk road are the ability to do escrow. Unfortunately almost all steroids are sold directly by the UGLs and not through some third party like a silk road who is willing to take on the responsibility of the third party in an escrow agreement. I can dream though can't I?

Oh how I miss the silk road...