[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

So do you believe he strolls up to the counter with a sack full shit and says I’d like to ship these

no its no different than mailing anything else like if u r an ebay seller u can mail multiple boxes and even ship from different post offices

but since ur bein a smart ass y don't u tell me how he mailed dozens of packages on a Sunday???

no its no different than mailing anything else like if u r an ebay seller u can mail multiple boxes and even ship from different post offices

but since ur bein a smart ass y don't u tell me how he mailed dozens of packages on a Sunday???
Well don’t be a dumbass and I won’t be a smart ass. I’ve never had to ship hundreds of packages of an illegal substance that would put me in jail the rest of my life so I don’t know his procedure. To say packages are “shipped” could very well mean they are dropped off possibly in a Dropbox but for you to say what you said like he lied because it’s sunday and it must be impossible to ship stuff because the post office is closed is a little ignorant IMO. It’s like you trying to stir up a conspiracy

Maybe he has an "in" at the post office, and they do it on Sundays when there is less going on .
I know for a fact that the USPS operates on Sundays for special reasons. For instance some things that I get off of Amazon show up on Sundays and it is from USPS. It is a different mail car then what usually brings my mail. But it is USPS worker nonetheless.

In my experience he will mark something as shipped once he printed out the shipping label and drops it in a box. I've gotten shipped emails where the status of the track didnt update till the next business day because it was dropped after the post man cleared the box.

Cool it with the fucking conspiracy theories. Go post about the fake moon landing or Avril Levine being a stunt double or Richard Gear's ass gerbils somewhere else.

Dino shit the bed yet again with TA and communication but packs are landing and the product is pulling great bloods.

If the lack of communication and fucked up TA times is not worth it for you, which I totally understand, then order somewhere else. Loss of demand will drive supplier behavior.

If history is to repeat itself like it usually does Sas will be on top of his shit for the next couple months and TA's will get back down to a few days then the hairy fuck will have to restock and run the customer service like an autistic fucking monkey again.

If you can't deal with that - which you shouldnt have to - then stop ordering.

I personally am loyal to the hairy cunt because he has a history of making shit right after fuck ups and I personally can deal with suppliers hiccups when mail ordering felony amounts of juice as long as the product is fire and I get my pack. To those of you who dont have a history with the squatch I dont blame you at all for thinking shit went sour - just dont blow up the thread with your Mickey Mouse bullshit.

In my experience he will mark something as shipped once he printed out the shipping label and drops it in a box. I've gotten shipped emails where the status of the track didnt update till the next business day because it was dropped after the post man cleared the box.

Cool it with the fucking conspiracy theories. Go post about the fake moon landing or Avril Levine being a stunt double or Richard Gear's ass gerbils somewhere else.

Dino shit the bed yet again with TA and communication but packs are landing and the product is pulling great bloods.

If the lack of communication and fucked up TA times is not worth it for you, which I totally understand, then order somewhere else. Loss of demand will drive supplier behavior.

If history is to repeat itself like it usually does Sas will be on top of his shit for the next couple months and TA's will get back down to a few days then the hairy fuck will have to restock and run the customer service like an autistic fucking monkey again.

I personally am loyal to the hairy cunt because he has a history of making shit right after fuck ups and I personally can deal with suppliers hiccups when mail ordering felony amounts of juice as long as the product is fire and I get my pack. To those of you who dont have a history with the squatch I dont blame you at all for thinking shit went sour - just dont blow up the thread with your Mickey Mouse bullshit.

Must have missed anyone showing great bloods recently.

Pretty sure and could be wrong but that was like 2-3 batches ago the bloods were drawn.

So no one knows how good his recent batches are, especially with him rushing obviously having to rush around to catch up from being so far behind, which according to everyone coming forward he is trying to catch up from a minimum of two weeks ago, plus all the new orders.

Rushing leads to mistake in both security and quality.

Do you know what we’re even talking about???? He messaged him on here. Therefore yes he does have to log in to read it.
Yes, I know. And if someone is dodging they will simply look at the thread to see what someone is saying. no needs to check PMs when somoene will just come into the thread to say they sent a PM about X.

My pack has been in limbo for over a week now. I think someone else mentioned their pack is also awaiting shipment. I checked my incoming mail and packs thru my usps account. The label for the pack was created the 23rd...but no update since then. I've emailed Dino who seems to be the only one responding nowadays. But I've yet to hear back from him for a few days on the matter.

yall dont see how he comes in and says the right thing bout packs goin out and emails being answered but then we got shit like this still poppin up

My pack has been in limbo for over a week now.

The label for the pack was created the 23rd

But I've yet to hear back from him for a few days on the matter.

Maybe he has an "in" at the post office, and they do it on Sundays when there is less going on .
I know for a fact that the USPS operates on Sundays for special reasons. For instance some things that I get off of Amazon show up on Sundays and it is from USPS. It is a different mail car then what usually brings my mail. But it is USPS worker nonetheless.

Actually it’s not. It’s contracted drivers from Amazon that are handed off the package from USPS and deliver to the home. I doubt he has any “in” at the post office. “Shipped” could very well mean that the reshipperd have been given the orders

Actually it’s not. It’s contracted drivers from Amazon that are handed off the package from USPS and deliver to the home. I doubt he has any “in” at the post office. “Shipped” could very well mean that the reshipperd have been given the orders

I did not know that. That would explain it being a different person than normal.