[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

1. @sasquatch0420 (been emailed by squatch)
  2. @Medic275
  3. @The Terminator
  4. @Sixguns
  5. @Bobby valentine
  6. @Leksis (been emailed by squatch)
  7. @D0017
Once your pack lands post. This is for people who are >~10 day after payment no td.

@Sasquatch Labs want to email these fellas and let them know what's going on? I'm sure a little communication would go a long way with them right now.

Let's streamline this so no one gets forgotten about, accountability is upheld, and we can organize support as a community.

He did say he’ll have the rest of my order shipped out ASAP when I let him know on Saturday, haven’t got shipped confirmation, I’m guessing they still give a heads up when sending missing items. Anyway I was going to wait till Tuesday night and email them if I haven’t heard anything by then.

Did you get what you were missing yet EQ?

I would think people should hold off making orders until Sasquatch can do right by these members who have been screwed around the past few weeks.

He did say he’ll have the rest of my order shipped out ASAP when I let him know on Saturday, haven’t got shipped confirmation, I’m guessing they still give a heads up when sending missing items. Anyway I was going to wait till Tuesday night and email them if I haven’t heard anything by then.

Did you get what you were missing yet EQ?
Yes all my gear has landed. I will be placing another order once we can clear through this list of people yet to recieve packs.

For the record, this is the second time I have considered making an order through Squatch, only to decide against it based on an overwhelmingly negative slew of complaints and suspicions about their entire operation.

I'll keep shopping. I don't NEED a mail order supplier, and certainly not one who goes off the grid when he knows he has let a plethora of people down. (A poor business sidesteps customer complaints. Good business practice does the exact opposite.)

Also, mail order suppliers are not convenient if you are forced to deal twice the headache that an in-person supplier tends to give you. Especially if those online suppliers also demand currency conversion for their own peace of mind.

I’ve kept quiet through this whole thing and I’ll say this. Prior to the disappearance, I had my own situation with squatch and let me say only that we came to a fair compromise. I don’t agree with the disappearing act, but all we an ask is for accountability, and he has accepted responsibility. I can understand why someone who’s first dealings with him went awry, would totally look for another source. Those who have dealt with him for a while know that, at least for now, he’s all good...

I’ve kept quiet through this whole thing and I’ll say this. Prior to the disappearance, I had my own situation with squatch and let me say only that we came to a fair compromise. I don’t agree with the disappearing act, but all we an ask is for accountability, and he has accepted responsibility. I can understand why someone who’s first dealings with him went awry, would totally look for another source. Those who have dealt with him for a while know that, at least for now, he’s all good...

Bro, I know you've been around for awhile. Longer than me. Just stay vigilant. You know as well as I do these fuckers come and go. Name one domestic source that's been here over a year. History says ole sasquatch will duck and run sometime soon. I pray history is wrong. I was taken for some cash by randr cuz I actually thought he was sincere. I'm one skeptical mother fucker too. Randr was doing everything right and I got complacent. I don't blame randr, I blame myself for being stupid. I don't blame ya for sticking with sasquatch especially if he is producing a quality product. But keep holding his feet to the fire. Btw, even though I never dealt with omega back in the day, this mother fucker sure does have a lot of his qualities from what I've read in the past. I could be wrong. Qualities meaning great product, shitty communication.

For the record, this is the second time I have considered making an order through Squatch, only to decide against it based on an overwhelmingly negative slew of complaints and suspicions about their entire operation.

Same for me. Placed a very small order awhile back as a tester. Went smooth. Thought about going back for seconds a couple times but decided against it.

I'm waiting until everyone in the list @EQ Kimball posted gets their packs.

Bro, I know you've been around for awhile. Longer than me. Just stay vigilant. You know as well as I do these fuckers come and go. Name one domestic source that's been here over a year. History says ole sasquatch will duck and run sometime soon. I pray history is wrong. I was taken for some cash by randr cuz I actually thought he was sincere. I'm one skeptical mother fucker too. Randr was doing everything right and I got complacent. I don't blame randr, I blame myself for being stupid. I don't blame ya for sticking with sasquatch especially if he is producing a quality product. But keep holding his feet to the fire. Btw, even though I never dealt with omega back in the day, this mother fucker sure does have a lot of his qualities from what I've read in the past. I could be wrong. Qualities meaning great product, shitty communication.

Thanks my man...Notice I said “for now” lol

1. @sasquatch0420 (been emailed by squatch)
  2. @Medic275
  3. @The Terminator (been emailed by squatch)
  4. @Sixguns (been emailed by squatch)
  5. @Bobby valentine (been emailed by squatch)
  6. @Leksis (been emailed by squatch)
  7. @D0017
  8. @Suicopekim
  9. @newtoketo 's friend? (Been emailed my squatch)
@Sasquatch Labs #2, #7, #8 need to be reached out to.

I think it's safe to say that buyer beware is ever present when dealing with this kind of market. This isnt fucking amazon, but there should be accountability.

I will reiterate and put my neck on the block for sas because he has done right by me several times. But like @RogerRabbit has said so eloquently. This is our thread and the big hairy fuck is just a guest here. So let's organize and prioritize our brothers who havnt been made whole yet.

Anyone on the list who has recieved their pack please post so we can clear through this.

Hey guys! Everyone that has an outstanding order out has been emailed, if you just placed an order within the last two days I will be sending shipped confirmations in the morning!

Dino

One problem I have with a source taking orders and items waiting to be shipped due to insufficient quantity is that instead of the order being completed and shipped....the order is partially shipped and correct me if I’m wrong, but the information on who is owed what has to be kept somewhere....