[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

We destroy all information as soon as the pack lands. We ask you guys to resend name and address for the missing items! All missing orders will arrive tomorrow or the day after!

Dino

One problem I have with a source taking orders and items waiting to be shipped due to insufficient quantity is that instead of the order being completed and shipped....the order is partially shipped and correct me if I’m wrong, but the information on who is owed what has to be kept somewhere....

Right. I thought about this but wasn't sure how to word it. I don't like half an order being sent out. Makes me nervous.

Right. I thought about this but wasn't sure how to word it. I don't like half an order being sent out. Makes me nervous.
I agree. I mean even if the name and address aren’t stored when a partial order is shipped, as sq stated, the name and mailing address has to be resent. I gathered from this that the email is stored and the missing items noted and then the information is destroyed once the remaining items are sent.

For missing items our protocol is to keep email handles and their missing items, once issue is resolved (customer chooses store credit or to wait for restock) we then ask for name and address again.

We also destroy all email threads.

Dino

Guys I know it's been frustrating the past week or so, it definitely has been for me. I'm trying my best to improve my communication standards I really have taken all of your comments into account.

I just want to remind everyone that my goal has always been to provide everyone with the highest quality gear available. I am not a scammer when the time comes for me to leave (whenever that may be) I will make sure everyone gets their orders.

Thanks for being part of the SAS ride!

I will be back in the morning to answer any more questions!

Dino

Sas always coming through when he is doubted the most...I love it, couldn’t be happier with the service I get and always making up for being behind one way or another. I don’t have a single complaint ,and talk about awesome gear my wife runs from me when I come home from work....hammerjack time :)

Hey guys! Everyone that has an outstanding order out has been emailed, if you just placed an order within the last two days I will be sending shipped confirmations in the morning!

Dino

Those with outstanding orders have been emailed order confirmation already and those who ordered within the last couple days will receive it tomorrow? Not sure which category I fall under since I’m waiting on missing items of which I let you know on Saturday, kinda confusing lol.

TD. Also, Dino was kind enough to give a little store credit for the inconvenience. Once everyone’s packs land, I’m fairly certain that his services will be utilized again in the near future. Just hope his communication steps up and it does so with the utmost integrity. That alone should make a huge difference Dino and also rectify most of the recent bitching you’ve been experiencing.

If you are still awaiting contact from squatch post here so it gets streamlined.
Was told it would be shipped Jul 19. Came back after visiting family on the 28th. Email again on the 28th about status. Told it was shipped again, but not told when. Still waiting to see if it comes in today. I will post if it does.

Still no contact from sas since July 14.(I was told it wouldn't ship until the 17th when tren a was restocked) i did send payment on the 14th for the whole order.
I was being patient, and waited until July 28 to email again. Still no response. Sending another email right after I post this