[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

TD..everything accounted for... but...sas does need to step it up though. what's been going on has been a on going problem so it should be taken care of by now. I understand a little with having to restock and all that but to be silent and leave people wondering what's going on is not good at all...this was the worst experience iv had with sas in the times I've ordered...

TD..everything accounted for... but...sas does need to step it up though. what's been going on has been a on going problem so it should be taken care of by now. I understand a little with having to restock and all that but to be silent and leave people wondering what's going on is not good at all...this was the worst experience iv had with sas in the times I've ordered...
Good to hear u got your pack. When about did you order ? Did you ever get any tracking info? I'm curious because some of us have yet to recieve our packs and it's been over a week

Sup y’all - just letting the forum know I did receive my pack today and everything was accounted for. 10 day T/A. Lots of unnecessary silence and stress. Hope that everyone else gets their packs and everything they’re owed.

That God damn samsquanch is a squirrely hairy fuck lol he just emailed me. Said I'll have it in a couple days. For some reason I trust he'll be good on his word. Glad he emailed me. I'll be happy for my pack. I would have been much happier to have recieved it in a few days like usual. Let's hope he gets it all straightened out.

That God damn samsquanch is a squirrely hairy fuck lol he just emailed me. Said I'll have it in a couple days. For some reason I trust he'll be good on his word. Glad he emailed me. I'll be happy for my pack. I would have been much happier to have recieved it in a few days like usual. Let's hope he gets it all straightened out.

That hairy fuck needs to stop saying shit has shipped! Especially, when we know otherwise because shit isn’t hitting the radar.

This is directed toward SAS... Integrity goes a long way you hairy fuck! I’m willing to let go and forgive you for all of your bullshit shipping promises...IF... YOU would just get your shit together and start being upfront about everything. If the shit is OOS..just say the fucking shit is out of stock! Simple solution to a simple problem!!!!

I’m sure there’s a lot of shit that happens behind the scenes that’s uncontrollable. But, I think if he is just honest to people they would stick with him through thick and thin. I know I would. Most people are smart enough to plan far ahead for their cycles and slow shipping doesn’t mean that much to them... I just hate to be bullshitted... and I really hate a lack of communication... That’s my main issue with all of this shit going on at the moment. Clean that shit up bro!

Still didnt get my stuff.. ordered last mon... but he sent sn email on sat saying its being shipped

Maybe it’s just where he is making his drops and that’s why his shit is slow as fuck to move. Who the fuck knows... There’s definitely an issue somewhere and hopefully he gets that shit figured out soon.

1. @sasquatch0420 (been emailed by squatch)
  2. @Medic275
  3. @The Terminator
  4. @Sixguns
  5. @Bobby valentine
  6. @Leksis (been emailed by squatch)
  7. @D0017
Once your pack lands post. This is for people who are >~10 day after payment no td.

@Sasquatch Labs want to email these fellas and let them know what's going on? I'm sure a little communication would go a long way with them right now.

Let's streamline this so no one gets forgotten about, accountability is upheld, and we can organize support as a community.