[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

That's pretty different, I'd say. Have either of you read the full story?

I ordered 3 vials of Deca, the first 1 was fine, and after finishing it, I went onto the 2nd. And the first injection I put into myself, severe coughing fit, diagnosed pneumonia. I discontinued use of the 2nd one, and used the 3rd one. Which was also fine, like the 1st one. I finished the 3rd one up. I said to myself, it must've just been a histamine reaction, or something similar. So I got the 2nd vial of and used it. Right after the injection, severe coughing fit. And right now I'm feeling the same symptoms, though I've not made way myself to the hospital, yet. Usually around day 2 is where it gets unbearable.

This is a consistent trend-like matter, only happening with one vial. It's not some coincidence.

What else are you taking besides deca?

What’s in your lungs is Deca moron. Cough it up. It’s where your body dumps it when you inject into a vein

You are being really rough, with name calling. What’s the point?

Second... really? Hitting a vein? That’s borderline bro science....

When you give an IV injection it is very deliberate at the correct angle, trying very hard to not make a vein role. Much different than intramuscular injection technique....

Now, let’s review how individuals inject into muscle at a 90 degree angle... your vein will typically roll, and last but not least... you will have to be so Mis unfortunate to get directly in the center of this narrow vein coming in at a 90 degree angle that your fate was meant to be this way.... it’s why most nurses don’t even aspirate.....

Last but not least...... Dumping the deca into the lungs? Your body doesn’t just say ah shit, this deca here must do to the lungs... but I’m guessing your hypothesis is based off tren cough... so I’ll go ahead and take the bait...

Tren cough isn’t from “ knocking” a vein or going into a vein, even though “knocking” a vein is more plausible, the carrier or “transdermal” reaction is what causes the product to be moved through the very narrow tissue which can also and more likely be done through capalaries in the muscle, which results in the “ tren” cough or in your case the though process of “deca” but it isn’t “dumping” the product in the lungs... tightness of lungs and coughing is a result of cardiac issues from the carrier or Ester and product being in a place it should not be.

Please refrain from going above and beyond to belittle someone who has little knowledge and trying to learn, and secondly he doesn’t appear to be a troll.

Hey guys! All orders have gone out and all emails have been responded to!

Here is our newest pastebin:
-https://pastebin.com/raw/9hiH4wRS-

We've restocked the following:
Test E
Test C
Test P
Tren A
DHB
Primo E
Mast E
Mast P
Anavar
Lady-Var
Ralox

Dino

Hey guys! All orders have gone out and all emails have been responded to!

Here is our newest pastebin:
-https://pastebin.com/raw/9hiH4wRS-

We've restocked the following:
Test E
Test C
Test P
Tren A
DHB
Primo E
Mast E
Mast P
Anavar
Lady-Var
Ralox

Dino
Restock them cock pills next. I’m having a little trouble staying up if I’m not having hard sex. Idk if it’s the gear or I’m just getting bored fucking the same girl. But I’ve went soft in the pussy several times this month if I’m not the dominant one.

When you give an IV injection it is very deliberate at the correct angle, trying very hard to not make a vein role. Much different than intramuscular injection technique....

Now, let’s review how individuals inject into muscle at a 90 degree angle... your vein will typically roll, and last but not least... you will have to be so Mis unfortunate to get directly in the center of this narrow vein coming in at a 90 degree angle that your fate was meant to be this way.... it’s why most nurses don’t even aspirate.....

Last but not least...... Dumping the deca into the lungs? Your body doesn’t just say ah shit, this deca here must do to the lungs... but I’m guessing your hypothesis is based off tren cough... so I’ll go ahead and take the bait...

Tren cough isn’t from “ knocking” a vein or going into a vein, even though “knocking” a vein is more plausible, the carrier or “transdermal” reaction is what causes the product to be moved through the very narrow tissue which can also and more likely be done through capalaries in the muscle, which results in the “ tren” cough or in your case the though process of “deca” but it isn’t “dumping” the product in the lungs... tightness of lungs and coughing is a result of cardiac issues from the carrier or Ester and product being in a place it should not be.

Please refrain from going above and beyond to belittle someone who has little knowledge and trying to learn, and secondly he doesn’t appear to be a troll.

A— he absolutely does seem like a troll

B— my thighs are super veiny and sooner or later I always hit 1 angle aspiration it doesn’t matter and Tren or no Tren— I cough it up. I don’t think veins like oil in them

C— accusing a source of contamination is a serious accusation. So far with the exception of TNE crashing in muscle these guys have had stock and turn around issues

B— my thighs are super veiny and sooner or later I always hit 1 angle aspiration it doesn’t matter and Tren or no Tren— I cough it up. I don’t think veins like oil in them

C— accusing a source of contamination is a serious accusation. So far with the exception of TNE crashing in muscle these guys have had stock and turn around issues
Your theory doesn't really make sense with my story.

If I bought 3 of the same Deca vials from the same vendor, from the same batch, with the same carrier oil, why does this vial ONLY affect me? Remember, the other two vials, nothing like this has ever happened, and both were fine.

Can I have an answer @Sasquatch Labs?

If I bought 3 of the same Deca vials from the same vendor, from the same batch, with the same carrier oil, why does this vial ONLY affect me? Remember, the other two vials, nothing like this has ever happened, and both were fine.

Also you talk about “individuals” and “nurses” and 90 degree angles bla bla bla. Do you have personal experience with quad injections? Do most nurses?

I’ve been on trt for over 7 years, always pin legs, I have many veins as well. Have yet to ever inject into a vein or even aspirate and find that I hit a vein, again.. it isn’t even required for nurses to aspirate due to the chances using proper technique and injection site for you to actually hit the vein, much less it not roll.

So.....

Your technique or injection site is incorrect if you are consistently “apirating” Into a vein and or you just added that to try to solidify your story, also you don’t cough it up.. your lungs get tight, you cough and feel like death from the reaction... but the oil... does not go from vein or capalary find it’s way into your lungs, then you cough it up like phlegm into the sink...

To your “point” c. You didn’t call him a moron because of the accusation, you called him a moron for a totally different reason. It was obvious from the posters original post that

The toxic nature doesn’t help anyone be safe or learn which is what meso is for, not thumping the chest like a gorilla to feel superior.

So basically for 1 vial to be contaminated that would mean SAS would have to had purposely contaminate a vial which I assumed was sealed... which sounds like sorcery.

Sas wont be able to give you an answer. You will have to send it off for testing to see if the vial is contaminated but ... you are ignoring some of the members who have given you an answer, in which you are choosing to ignore.

The answer to your 3 vial scenario is simple.

With two vials you were not sick or in other words whatever you had could have been dormant, with working out extra hard, and extra load to the immune system the sickness took hold on the third vial and then you figured it was the vial.

It’s like this.... my sister in law went to chick filet with her kid and played in the kids area, she got sick the next day and blamed chick filet... the reality is whatever she had, she already had before chick filet... but she blamed the kids area because of germs and that was the last place she went.......

Sas wont be able to give you an answer. You will have to send it off for testing to see if the vial is contaminated but ... you are ignoring some of the members who have given you an answer, in which you are choosing to ignore.

The answer to your 3 vial scenario is simple.

With two vials you were not sick or in other words whatever you had could have been dormant, with working out extra hard, and extra load to the immune system the sickness took hold on the third vial and then you figured it was the vial.

It’s like this.... my sister in law went to chick filet with her kid and played in the kids area, she got sick the next day and blamed chick filet... the reality is whatever she had, she already had before chick filet... but she blamed the kids area because of germs and that was the last place she went.......
Right, but that also doesn't make sense with what I've gone through. How is it possible I went through a full vial, and the minute I switch over to the new one, I get sick. Fine, you may think this is a coincidence. I then got discharged from the hospital, and used the 3rd vial. The full vial: nothing. The minute I go back to the original vial that made me sick, coughing fit, and I'm sick again.

This is the only thing that makes me think it is not coincidental, rather a trend.

Also, how do I send this off for testing?