[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

. Yeah I think so. I’m just super new to the btc world. Didn’t know their were different ways to do it and loop holes. Didn’t even know they had other wallets lol
I believe coinbase will close your account if they suspect any suspicious activity with your account. So it’s best to have other wallets to send to for that reason. I use Blockchain and Jaxx wallets, and switch between them. Just download the apps. Pretty easy after you do it a couple times.

Shit I almost prefer them to mess up and wait a week or two because you know he’ll take care of you with extras

Shit I almost prefer them to mess up and wait a week or two because you know he’ll take care of you with extras

Lol but at least be straight up . Like dude we messed up we gon send some extras after, not has been shipped expect 2 days

Yes I agree. Last order I put in took 6 days to ship with no extras for it and now I’m going on 2 days since funds received and no email yet. Better be some extras in there this time.

Yes I agree. Last order I put in took 6 days to ship with no extras for it and now I’m going on 2 days since funds received and no email yet. Better be some extras in there this time.

So, I’ve sent them an e-mail requesting for update on the shipping as in where is it at , they haven’t replied .. 10 minutes later I sent in a request asking about making another order and they replied within 30 min .. same e-mail address on my side ! How’s that sound?

@Roger rabbit
@Horimono

What about a double lottery system. He can write numbers say 1-100 on the caps and then do a random drawing of a numbers a few times.

Can even have a random member do the number drawing

Random number generator - Random numbers - RNG - RandomNumberGenerator.com

Or something similar.

I like this idea. IF, a random member generates the number each time, then posts it in the open forum. I don’t see how it could be stacked in favor of the possible winner. As long as “The Hairy Fuck” doesn’t know what the number is going to be before hand. Instead of him doing one “golden ticket” with a star or something, he could stamp 30 vials with random numbers. Then a member generates a number or two and bingo...free gear bitches.

So, I’ve sent them an e-mail requesting for update on the shipping as in where is it at , they haven’t replied .. 10 minutes later I sent in a request asking about making another order and they replied within 30 min .. same e-mail address on my side ! How’s that sound?

That’s how most labs are. It’s rare that they even send an email that it shipped. Think of how many “what’s my shipping update” emails they get? Make your order and then just wait. I’d rather them be busy with getting the order right, shipping it out, and making new product than be sitting there telling me my order just transferred thru Kalamazoo and I’ll receive it in 2-days.

Unless you ordered and it took a weird 3-weeks leave the hairy fucker alone.

That’s how most labs are. It’s rare that they even send an email that it shipped. Think of how many “what’s my shipping update” emails they get? Make your order and then just wait. I’d rather them be busy with getting the order right, shipping it out, and making new product than be sitting there telling me my order just transferred thru Kalamazoo and I’ll receive it in 2-days.

It’s 2 weeks payment was sent. What you settling for ? Most people order national for its fast speed shipping this lab is taking as longs as international shipping rn

Every order I’ve placed with him he emails me when it’s shipped. Just saying. I don’t ever ask

It’s 2 weeks payment was sent. What you settling for ? Most people order national for its fast speed shipping this lab is taking as longs as international shipping rn
I’d be pissed if they were sitting on payment for 2 weeks with no shipment/delivery. Then again, I’ve kept up with this entire thread and see they are notorious for this. Order st your own risk. It’s hard to complain when you know what you’re getting into with them. Is it an excuse for the poor customer service? Not at all.

I’d be pissed if they were sitting on payment for 2 weeks with no shipment/delivery. Then again, I’ve kept up with this entire thread and see they are notorious for this. Order st your own risk. It’s hard to complain when you know what you’re getting into with them. Is it an excuse for the poor customer service? Not at all.

Right? Then they won’t even provide you with a shipping code to track it down. I mean I’m not trying to bash this lab but as off this moment it’s completely ridiculous the way they’re dealing with their shipping..

I’ve order with them a couple times and seems they trying to lose people the way they’re doing business.

Hey guys, all these issues stemmed from us dealing with our third party. He would oversell our stock and not send orders to me for days at a time so my stock count was never accurate.
To be professional I gave him a notice, after a few weeks he officially took me off his site.

It was a bad idea for so many reasons and we at Sasquatch Labs are working on the clock to have some ridiculous stock quantities again.(Big brew happening as we speak).

Guy's I'm really sorry for even agreeing to that third party, I haven't been on his site since the 17th I believe so shipping issues are long gone.

We're here to help you not fuck you over on shipping, I know y'all have felt the opposite but I assure you we are working around the clock to make this right.

Dino

Hey guys, all these issues stemmed from us dealing with our third party. He would oversell our stock and not send orders to me for days at a time so my stock count was never accurate.
To be professional I gave him a notice, after a few weeks he officially took me off his site.

It was a bad idea for so many reasons and we at Sasquatch Labs are working on the clock to have some ridiculous stock quantities again.(Big brew happening as we speak).

Guy's I'm really sorry for even agreeing to that third party, I haven't been on his site since the 17th I believe so shipping issues are long gone.

We're here to help you not fuck you over on shipping, I know y'all have felt the opposite but I assure you we are working around the clock to make this right.

Dino

So by this you mean to say all of the “shipped packages” were never sent out and you’re just now cooking to do so?

So by this you mean to say all of the “shipped packages” were never sent out and you’re just now cooking to do so?
No no, if you received a shipped confirmation then your order has been shipped.
We're simply brewing to make sure we can fulfill orders to come.

Dino

Dino

It’s funny, because I said this would happen when you guys were talking about expanding And said the train would start to come off the rails eventually.... hopefully you will be able to slow the train down and gain back control before a turn approaches....

Just keep it simple going forward....Expanding is a romantic idea at best.

The golden vial!
I'm assuming this is only happening amongst buyers in this forum?
Also assuming you're strictly on Meso now as well. Either way, don't matter to me and nice way to get more buys. You should go master marketing and blow this popsicle stand of midget thumpers! You have a nice entrepreneurial mindset, I digs....
Hairy fucker....

Should make it a bottle of tren ace with a gold top. Then it really will be the golden vial! Paste a little pic of that sweet ass twerking oomp on there too!