[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Fortunately, I'm not the one shipping.
My shipper was instructed to just send them as he grabs them and then report back to me after the order was shipped.

Opening this up for suggestions!

Dino

Still flawed. We have to trust that you wont tell your shipper when you see “x” customer put the sample in the order.

I would rather see a contest based on little confusion like predicting the score of a certain game whoever is the closest wins, but a contest with definite winner should be considered.

anybody else experiencing crazy pip or sides?

At first the pip was unbearable but it’s getting better. Only bad sides I have is maybe slightly irritated but not bad acne or anything like that there was this one night, i felt like I was going to die but it might of been due to exhaustion over all the sides have been low.

At first the pip was unbearable but it’s getting better. Only bad sides I have is maybe slightly irritated but not bad acne or anything like that there was this one night, i felt like I was going to die but it might of been due to exhaustion over all the sides have been low.
Same, it wasn’t unbearable but it definitely lasted longer than usual. Normally goes away after the first day but I had 4-6 day lump the past 3 injections before this last one but I think it was my technique . Last injection was smooth , I tried heating the oil first like the guys suggested and left the needle in the muscle for 30 seconds. Worked the muscle right after and i didn’t get any pip at all.

Same, it wasn’t unbearable but it definitely lasted longer than usual. Normally goes away after the first day but I had 4-6 day lump the past 3 injections before this last one but I think it was my technique . Last injection was smooth , I tried heating the oil first like the guys suggested and left the needle in the muscle for 30 seconds. Worked the muscle right after and i didn’t get any pip at all.
Too lazy to wait sometimes and heat. Rather just get it over with. Quad was a lot worse than the glute.

Okay so maybe not unbearable. I had a lump on my delt but I think I just didn’t go deep enough. Last pin I pulled the skin down and I felt no PIP at all. I used to have someone that would pin me so doing it to myself has been something to get used to. I’ll try leaving it in a little longer after it’s down might also help. Are you getting the cough at all? I’ve woken up twice from an afternoon nap with my throat feeling iffy.

Okay so maybe not unbearable. I had a lump on my delt but I think I just didn’t go deep enough. Last pin I pulled the skin down and I felt no PIP at all. I used to have someone that would pin me so doing it to myself has been something to get used to. I’ll try leaving it in a little longer after it’s down might also help. Are you getting the cough at all? I’ve woken up twice from an afternoon nap with my throat feeling iffy.
No haven’t gotten any gear related cough yet. I might be getting a cold tho but that’s because Somebody brought it home and now everyone is getting sick.

Dang. Messages them about my order when they said they were back in stock.... bought the bit coin ( they make me wait ten days after I buy to send) and now Sasquatch already out of tren A lol this shit sells fast

Dang. Messages them about my order when they said they were back in stock.... bought the bit coin ( they make me wait ten days after I buy to send) and now Sasquatch already out of tren A lol this shit sells fast

Keep a few $100 in Coinbase USD wallet weeks in advance. Then when you order and get the bitcoin address buy bitcoins from USD wallet and send. No waiting. With bitchcoin bouncing up and down so much it’s the only way to make sure you don’t lose value over the time you wait.

Keep a few $100 in Coinbase USD wallet weeks in advance. Then when you order and get the bitcoin address buy bitcoins from USD wallet and send. No waiting. With bitchcoin bouncing up and down so much it’s the only way to make sure you don’t lose value over the time you wait.
Or what I do, since I only purchase with my debit card, is I have the source send me his wallet address first. After I have the address I then go purchase the BTC, transfer to another wallet, then to the sources wallet.
This way I don’t have to wait for hours for an email for a wallet address while holding BTC and possibly loosing coin value while waiting.

Or what I do, since I only purchase with my debit card, is I have the source send me his wallet address first. After I have the address I then go purchase the BTC, transfer to another wallet, then to the sources wallet.
This way I don’t have to wait for hours for an email for a wallet address while holding BTC and possibly loosing coin value while waiting.
. Purchase to another wallet ? So when you buy... you use the “ receiving “ as theirs and not yours? So there is no transfer wait ? Seems sketchy to me

. Purchase to another wallet ? So when you buy... you use the “ receiving “ as theirs and not yours? So there is no transfer wait ? Seems sketchy to me
You do not want to send BTC to your source from where you buy it from. Say you purchase coin from coinbase. You need another personal wallet of your own to send the coin to. Like a Blockchain or Jaxx wallet. Then send BTC to the source from that wallet.
Buy from coinbase, then send to your Blockchain or Jaxx wallet, then to the sources wallet.
Make sense?

You do not want to send BTC to your source from where you buy it from. Say you purchase coin from coinbase. You need another personal wallet of your own to send the coin to. Like a Blockchain or Jaxx wallet. Then send BTC to the source from that wallet.
Buy from coinbase, then send to your Blockchain or Jaxx wallet, then to the sources wallet.
Make sense?
. Yeah I think so. I’m just super new to the btc world. Didn’t know their were different ways to do it and loop holes. Didn’t even know they had other wallets lol

Damn dude.... your so right!!!! Thanks for the input!!

This guys be playin almost two weeks I sent in payment all I get is “your order has been shipped”