[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

No no, if you received a shipped confirmation then your order has been shipped.
We're simply brewing to make sure we can fulfill orders to come.

Dino

I got that e-mail last week.. if my order doesn’t get here by the end of this one I better be getting a double order ah

This isn't exactly SAS related but I decided I was going to stop blasting because I thought it'd be a deal breaker with my girl. So I just sat her down and had the talk. I stopped blasting two days after we started talking. She told me she knew I was juicing. She does my TRT injections already. I have the blessing that she don't care and won't tell me what to do with my body as long as I'm level headed and smart about what I'm doing. Boom life is good.

This isn't exactly SAS related but I decided I was going to stop blasting because I thought it'd be a deal breaker with my girl. So I just sat her down and had the talk. I stopped blasting two days after we started talking. She told me she knew I was juicing. She does my TRT injections already. I have the blessing that she don't care and won't tell me what to do with my body as long as I'm level headed and smart about what I'm doing. Boom life is good.
I found In my experience if you are just open most understand. When you hide things that’s when it becomes bad.

I found In my experience if you are just open most understand. When you hide things that’s when it becomes bad.
We hit this phase in the relationship where it was time to put more on the table. She knew I had used them in the past. The hard part is we're both in A.A. and have a checkered past of drug use. We both have many years sober now and I figured it was a deal breaker. I didn't even ask to continue using them. I just told her I was on a blast when we started talking and had stopped til I could be honest with her. She just flat out gave me permission to continue. I had come to the conclusion in my mind that I was done. She is a nurse and she had already been researching AAS. She damn well knew. The honesty with her was huge. She even said she was thankful to have me afterward. Didn't see that coming.

We hit this phase in the relationship where it was time to put more on the table. She knew I had used them in the past. The hard part is we're both in A.A. and have a checkered past of drug use. We both have many years sober now and I figured it was a deal breaker. I didn't even ask to continue using them. I just told her I was on a blast when we started talking and had stopped til I could be honest with her. She just flat out gave me permission to continue. I had come to the conclusion in my mind that I was done. She is a nurse and she had already been researching AAS. She damn well knew. The honesty with her was huge. She even said she was thankful to have me afterward. Didn't see that coming.

Keep her.... she’s a ride or die chick.

Knew you'd be back homie ;).

A
Also being in the program, AAS is mostly frowned upon by ignorant big book bumpers. I'm glad you're coming back to the blast life. You have enough of a stock lmao.

A

Also being in the program, AAS is mostly frowned upon by ignorant big book bumpers. I'm glad you're coming back to the blast life. You have enough of a stock lmao.
I know right. I'm loaded to the gills. She is an educated woman and has always known how well I take care of myself. The first time I was talking about blood work with her she said a man that takes care of himself and goes to the doctor, will you marry me. We weren't even together then. I've learned a lot from this woman already. Especially the open communication.

And yes being in a program of recovery there are nazis. Her exact words was if it don't effect your conscious then do it. I told her it hasn't ffected me in the last 14 years. She'll keep me in check if I'm out of line that is just the person she is. And a hot nurse to do my injections. Shit boys watch out.

Well it took 4 days after funds received to ship out so I guess that’s better than 6 days from last order