[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

So I had a pack land yesterday. For whatever reason my last 4 packs have not included the Testosterone ordered. Frustrating like you would not believe. Dino and crew have been going above and beyond to correct things though.

I did get a new pack of M1t. They are colored different. The capsules are 2 different shades than normal. Should I be alarmed?? Anyone else get this?

Also, I got 2 bottles of tren a 100. They look way lighter than usually. Like unusually so. They are normally almost a gold close to maple color. Now they are very light yellow. Like very diluted urine.
Any suggestions? Does this have anything to do with quality??
Taste the Tren is the best I can tell you. 20180824_095301.jpg

So I had a pack land yesterday. For whatever reason my last 4 packs have not included the Testosterone ordered. Frustrating like you would not believe. Dino and crew have been going above and beyond to correct things though.

I did get a new pack of M1t. They are colored different. The capsules are 2 different shades than normal. Should I be alarmed?? Anyone else get this?

Also, I got 2 bottles of tren a 100. They look way lighter than usually. Like unusually so. They are normally almost a gold close to maple color. Now they are very light yellow. Like very diluted urine.

I suggest sending anything you find questionable to me and I will let you know if it’s good. You can’t be too careful.

My pack just landed June 21st 2014 at 5:46pm. Lol. For real though I thought I was gonna die about 10 minutes ago after 1ml of that tren ace. Nastiest fucking cough ever had. Still tastes nasty and I’m itching all over.

Way lighter than usual right?
Anyone else have these new m1t capsules?20180824_111002.jpg 20180824_110928.jpg

Attachments

• 20180824_110911.jpg
    20180824_110911.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 35
it’s to my understanding that tren cough is user error correct ? It’s where he injected it. So the tren could still be a good batch it’s just that he didn’t inject in the right spot. And I’ve also read that tren color really has nothing to do with the quality of the tren so I think it’s safe bet there as well.

Why do you guys buy from sources you dont trust?? Honest question here.

The lady var is the same colored capsule as what you have there. Order came today, finds were sent on the 20th. Thanks

Hey guys @The Terminator is exactly right, if you guy's prefer the green and white we'll stick to those!

Our Tren is never brewed on a hot plate so there is no chance for oxidation to occur.

*Notice
-We used wider vials for our most recent batch, they may look like they have less than 10ml. Don't worry, they do!

-I'll be posting the updated pricelist that reflects this recent brew later today!

Dino