[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Hey guys, we've given this a lot of thought and we're going to run a Halloween Raffle!

Details:
-Start date September 1st
-Orders $250 and above qualify for a raffle ticket
-Raffle drawing will be posted in form of a video.
(You might get to see the hairy fuck himself pulling the ticket)
-Drawing will be and posted on Halloween!
-1st prize, $1000 store credit
-2nd prize, $500 store credit

Dino

Hey guys, we've given this a lot of thought and we're going to run a Halloween Raffle!

Details:

Dino

When does the raffle end ? What’s the cut off date ?

Alright guys so I’m in need of some advice . ( genuine advice please.... I see a lot of jokers on here who think they are funny ;) ). Anyways I work in the oilfield so my hours are absolute shit. 3am to 7pm. Well clearly I’m Not getting enough sleep to allow my muscles full recovery cause when I get home I’d like to spend time with my family... I go to bed around 10-11 pm. Considering I know sleep is the best way to build and recover your muscles I was wondering if there are any tips and tricks to achieving close the same type of recovery ? All inputs welcome :)) thanks in advance

Alright guys so I’m in need of some advice . ( genuine advice please.... I see a lot of jokers on here who think they are funny ;) ). Anyways I work in the oilfield so my hours are absolute shit. 3am to 7pm. Well clearly I’m Not getting enough sleep to allow my muscles full recovery cause when I get home I’d like to spend time with my family... I go to bed around 10-11 pm. Considering I know sleep is the best way to build and recover your muscles I was wondering if there are any tips and tricks to achieving close the same type of recovery ? All inputs welcome :)) thanks in advance

The body adapts. If you routinely get 3-4 hours per night of quality sleep then you are fine if you are putting quality nutrition in your diet during the day.

Try to ensure your body isn’t digesting a bunch of food before sleep, let the body focus on repair during those 3-4 hours versus digestion food.

I work in the oil field as well 5 to 8 almost every day. Idk what u do but at my job there's lots of sleeping involved. I work on the water side of fraks

Last lab to run a Halloween sale , took the money and ran..
Imporium labs...
Concrete guy was is handle... claim he had a connect with Russian lab

I work in the oil field as well 5 to 8 almost every day. Idk what u do but at my job there's lots of sleeping involved. I work on the water side of fraks
I work pumpdown so yeah I’m usually trying to nap while frac is going on but I mean.. it’s not the deep rem sleep I need ya know ?

I lived on about 4-5 hours of sleep between work and school. Ran a couple pretty successful cycles and made good gains. Always felt tired even with weekends off to catch up on sleep, granted the weekends off were few. Always irritable but I made it through. Not something I could do for much longer than that.

Right on I have to work the pump down tanks from time to time easy shut compared to what u have to probably do. You like it I was thinking of switching to wireline. You make more than 20 an hour

Yeah it’s a easy job man boring as hell cause I really only work maybe an hour or two of my 14 hour days lol. And no I make 17.50 an hour. One of the lowest paying company’s cause we aren’t like Halliburton or some big company. But I work 150 hours every two weeks so overtime is good. I think staying on the frac side of things is a better career choice based on opportunity but my job is 100x easier

Details:

Dino

Dude, fucking marketing genius, what'd I say before?!?!
Man, you got a future and it ain't this!
Nice promotional raffle marketing giveaway idea!
Sly ass Sass....

So I had a pack land yesterday. For whatever reason my last 4 packs have not included the Testosterone ordered. Frustrating like you would not believe. Dino and crew have been going above and beyond to correct things though.

I did get a new pack of M1t. They are colored different. The capsules are 2 different shades than normal. Should I be alarmed?? Anyone else get this?

Also, I got 2 bottles of tren a 100. They look way lighter than usually. Like unusually so. They are normally almost a gold close to maple color. Now they are very light yellow. Like very diluted urine.
Any suggestions? Does this have anything to do with quality??