[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

You're an idiot. Just shut up. Literally everyone here hates you already and you just got here. You can take your passive aggressive bullshit elsewhere.
That's what I thought. You have no answer, and changed your position twice now.

Don't talk shit about me and not expect a response back.

Anyone used SAS Caber? If so, Is it effective?
I'm thinking about adding 450mg of NPP to my next 357mg Test E cycle and need to make sure I have Caber just in case my nipples start to lactate.

I believe I got an infected vial of Deca, by @Sasquatch Labs

After a shot of from this vial, right after I took the needle out, I had a severe cough that landed me in the hospital later that day, and long story short, I was diagnosed with an pneumonia. I figured it was coincidence, I did another shot, same reaction, and I'm getting these symptoms again.

I demand answers. Thank you.

First time pinning? :p

Hey guys here's the new pastebin:
-https://pastebin.com/raw/02Qj8stB-

Announcements:
-$100 order minimum will be raised to $150 order minimum some time this week.
-We are out of Tren A until Friday.

Dino

I'll be running a promotional contest very soon!

There will be two noticeably low vials per compound that will be given out at random, if you happen to get one you get $100 store credit!

I won't count the promotional vial as the vial you ordered and I'll be keeping track of who randomly gets an extra vial by saving the contest winners email.

The half filled vials are sterile so consider it free gear!

Dino

I'll be running a promotional contest very soon!

There will be two noticeably low vials per compound that will be given out at random, if you happen to get one you get $100 store credit!

I won't count the promotional vial as the vial you ordered and I'll be keeping track of who randomly gets an extra vial by saving the contest winners email.

The half filled vials are sterile so consider it free gear!

Dino

But seems like you could just put this in whoever’s order you wanted to.

Kinda like if someone approached you about promoting your lab and this is a way around for someone to get free gear to hype you up.........

Flawed at best for a contest.

But seems like you could just put this in whoever’s order you wanted to.

Kinda like if someone approached you about promoting your lab and this is a way around for someone to get free gear to hype you up.........

Flawed at best for a contest.
Fortunately, I'm not the one shipping.
My shipper was instructed to just send them as he grabs them and then report back to me after the order was shipped.

Opening this up for suggestions!

Dino

That's pretty different, I'd say. Have either of you read the full story?

I ordered 3 vials of Deca, the first 1 was fine, and after finishing it, I went onto the 2nd. And the first injection I put into myself, severe coughing fit, diagnosed pneumonia. I discontinued use of the 2nd one, and used the 3rd one. Which was also fine, like the 1st one. I finished the 3rd one up. I said to myself, it must've just been a histamine reaction, or something similar. So I got the 2nd vial of and used it. Right after the injection, severe coughing fit. And right now I'm feeling the same symptoms, though I've not made way myself to the hospital, yet. Usually around day 2 is where it gets unbearable.

This is a consistent trend-like matter, only happening with one vial. It's not some coincidence.

What you’re suggesting could only happen if that 2nd vial is from a different brew batch. Tag the rep, find out if there was a brew taking place at the time when you placed your order and if there is any possibility that one of the Deca vials came from another bath.

Beyond that, unless anyone else has experienced that same exact issues as you is say you may be allergic to nandrolone and not realize it.

Fortunately, I'm not the one shipping.
My shipper was instructed to just send them as he grabs them and then report back to me after the order was shipped.

Opening this up for suggestions!

Dino

Just give us all $100 store credit. So much easier on your end not having to deal with the headache, dont want to see you be over worked. So yeah just throw out $100 in store credit to everyone ($200 to EQ Kimball for being incredible) and call it a day.

P.S when is that pneumonia-bol going to be back in stock?

@Sasquatch Labs

You could do some Willy Wonka golden ticket shit and mark the inside of a flip top with a star or something instead before you cap it.

Don't tell people what color marker or what you drew inside to avoid people trying to reverse scam. Just ask if people find it inside to take a picture and sent it to you.

;)

@Sasquatch Labs

You could do some Willy Wonka golden ticket shit and mark the inside of a flip top with a star or something instead before you cap it.

Don't tell people what color marker or what you drew inside to avoid people trying to reverse scam. Just ask if people find it inside to take a picture and sent it to you.

;)

That’s the same concept as sending a half filled vial. Same flaw, as he could put his golden ticket in whoever’s order he wanted. Even though he stated his shipper has control of the shipping. It’s still flawed.

That’s the same concept as sending a half filled vial. Same flaw, as he could put his golden ticket in whoever’s order he wanted. Even though he stated his shipper has control of the shipping. It’s still flawed.

Yes but once capped he wouldn't be able to tell them apart....it's not visible from the outside unlike a half filled vial. Unless he is filling and capping vials to order it would be difficult (not impossible) to keep track of with the sheer number of vials.