[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Communication with these guys seems to have vanished.
Communication has always just been a mere figment of our immaginations. He spouts out a few words every once in awhile and everyone ewwwws and awwwwws and believe communication is on point. Its hard for something to vanish that didn't exist.

I have always had quick response times from these guys, every email on every order has been replied to within an hour all the way up until I gave them payment Friday... now I hear crickets.

Who knows, maybe it is because of the shut down that they are experiencing higher order volume than they can handle. But that has always been a problem.

Yeah i havent heard anything back either since payment but they sure did respond fast when i was making the order. I guess we'll just wait and see

I have always had quick response times from these guys, every email on every order has been replied to within an hour all the way up until I gave them payment Friday... now I hear crickets.
Well your the needle in the haystack because that's not normally the case.

Well your the needle in the haystack because that's not normally the case.
Well that makes me feel better. After he announced leaving for a while and then not getting any response from him about shipping when I am used to getting fast replies and all of my shipping info, I was beginning to worry. All I can do now is cross my fingers and hope he is not pulling a quick one.

Anyone ever run accutane and stopped it while waiting for a pack to land. I finally got about 90% of my acne cleared and ordered my next 3 months supply with what should have been sufficient time to not run out but now I'm waiting. Basically wanna know if this is going to be like 2 steps forward and 1 step back. I plan to run it for several months after clearing all acne for what is hopefully permanent effects.