[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

No fucking thanks. I just did 2cc and I contemplated suicide

Where are you pinning your quad? I only do Quad injections and almost never have any issues. I've used SAS, Pharmacom, and a few other brands to date.

I typically pin right leg, go a few inches down from my hip and pin the outer quad. Some people go way too far down and that causes issues IME.

Where are you pinning your quad? I only do Quad injections and almost never have any issues. I've used SAS, Pharmacom, and a few other brands to date.

I typically pin right leg, go a few inches down from my hip and pin the outer quad. Some people go way too far down and that causes issues IME.
Always do quads as well...usually around the middle of the muscle but to the outside of it.

Bout half way down my right thigh and on the side of it.

Right and I’m not having soreness on the injection site. The pain is like on the top of quad towards my knee now. It moves every day lol
It's common that the pain "moves" like that. As long as it's not red and hot to touch you'll be alright, rub some dirt in it and get your ass back in there:D

Gotcha. Trial and error I guess

Stand at attention. Where your middle finger touches your quad is the spot to pin.

That being said @Roger rabbit is correct about proper pinning technique. If you aren't real susceptible to PIP and you are pinning the right spot on your delts or glutes you aren't going to feel much even if you don't have very good technique.

For whatever reason that isn't the case with quads. Proper pinning technique is much more important or you can definitely get some PIP that has zero to do with the gear you injected.

Can't say I love quads because every 6 to 8 pins or so I get the quivering or heartbeat in the quad whichever you want to call it while pinning. Not dangerous at all and doesn't cause PIP but it just isn't fun trying to pin steadily and slowly when your quad is twitching all over the place.

However the other 80 to 90% of the time they have become a good place to pin in that if done correctly the quads can hold up to 5ml's without any oil oozing out. Can't do that with delts, at least I can't.

Stand at attention. Where your middle finger touches your quad is the spot to pin.

That being said @Roger rabbit is correct about proper pinning technique. If you aren't real susceptible to PIP and you are pinning the right spot on your delts or glutes you aren't going to feel much even if you don't have very good technique.

For whatever reason that isn't the case with quads. Proper pinning technique is much more important or you can definitely get some PIP that has zero to do with the gear you injected.

Can't say I love quads because every 6 to 8 pins or so I get the quivering or heartbeat in the quad whichever you want to call it while pinning. Not dangerous at all and doesn't cause PIP but it just isn't fun trying to pin steadily and slowly when your quad is twitching all over the place.

However the other 80 to 90% of the time they have become a good place to pin in that if done correctly the quads can hold up to 5ml's without any oil oozing out. Can't do that with delts, at least I can't.
5ml?? Damner boy for real??

Most I can get in delt is like 3-3.5mL. I don't get that quivering but every now and then I still hit a nerve.

These are two areas that I have the least issues
6bgY0FE.png