[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

He checked in yesterday on his thread on the SST. Thanked everyone for their patience while he gets thru the emails as there are a lot of emails to catch up on.

He checked in yesterday on his thread on the SST. Thanked everyone for their patience while he gets thru the emails as there are a lot of emails to catch up on.
Hey guys, I've been catching up on emails as mentioned. Thank you for bearing with the break, as I've made it through this mountain of emails. Pretty much caught up though, so send in those orders!

updated price list!, just to check whats in stock

first underground labs to ever pin (have only used bayer pharma for the last couple of years), and have never had any PIP. Big fan of MCT oil as its smoother to pin

Been in contact with SAS. My pack landed of more tren e and fireeeee inj. M tren. Stuff is heavy.

Just placed another large order and will keep everyone updated.

Been in contact with SAS. My pack landed of more tren e and fireeeee inj. M tren. Stuff is heavy.

Just placed another large order and will keep everyone updated.

Sorry for asking. What’s the difference between m-Tren and Tren base? What makes it so much stronger?

Hey guys, I had made a new pastebin but made the mistake of not saving it anywhere. I would've just modified my last one to reflect accurate stock numbers but that pastebin expired.
I made another one but I might've missed some information since I made it from scratch.

Please let me know if there's anything that I missed!

Dino

Competition? :eek: has anyone tested this said competitions gear ?
Let's not talk about another source or their gear in this thread.

I will only participate in this raffle if you promise to record the video in a full big foot costume. With a name tag that says "Hi my name is: Hairy Fuck".