[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

How high are you running your test with it? When I run low test high tren...that when the magic happens for me.
I am running about a two to one ratio Test to Tren. I pin .5ed so 350 Tren to 625 Test. I skip my test shot Sunday and Thursday. I guess I should up the Tren and lower the Test? Maybe 500 Tren 350 Test?

I am running about a two to one ratio Test to Tren. I pin .5ed so 350 Tren to 625 Test. I skip my test shot Sunday and Thursday. I guess I should up the Tren and lower the Test? Maybe 500 Tren 350 Test?
Everyone is different, but try it out bro. Find out what works best for you. I personally run my test at 250mg per week and tren anywhere for 100mg eod to 150mg eod. I'm not saying you should run it that high...just giving you an example. It works wonders for me. I also run caber as well.

Everyone is different, but try it out bro. Find out what works best for you. I personally run my test at 250mg per week and tren anywhere for 100mg eod to 150mg eod. I'm not saying you should run it that high...just giving you an example. It works wonders for me. I also run caber as well.
Where do you get your caber? If you don’t mind me asking.

Hey guys,

If you haven't noticed already, we're back! Back in stock with a bunch of items. I'll be posting a pastebin later today with updated stock!

Thanks,
Dino

Note*: If you were waiting on items to be back in stock, email us and we'll get your orders processed!

Thanks,
Dino

Note*: If you were waiting on items to be back in stock, email us and we'll get your orders processed!

Thanks,
Dino

Plan on trying your DHB soon. How is it? Any reviews/advice? Looking into all the vendors that currently offer it as I've had numerous requests for it as of late.

anybody check out the threads posted under "General Threads"?? specifically CONFESSION BOX and "OK LETS SEE YOUR LADIES". worth a look, really funny shit