[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Hey so when you say low, how much is low to you?
Now that I think about it, it's different depending on overall popularity of the item, but most items are low stock when there's less than 20 of them available when stock is counted. If you need to know about whether or not we can take your order, just email us, and we'll let you know if we have stock available.

Also, quick reminder for everyone:

Please double check your shipping addresses. We arn't able to get returned packs, so if an address is fucked up, that pack is completely lost and it puts everyone involved at risk. Just be careful and be sure to check that your addresses are functional and accurate.

Also, quick reminder for everyone:

Please double check your shipping addresses. We arn't able to get returned packs, so if an address is fucked up, that pack is completely lost and it puts everyone involved at risk. Just be careful and be sure to check that your addresses are functional and accurate.
Uh oh Something happened. Which one of you turds put the wrong address

So the good ole squatch did me right today. I cancelled an order for oos items and they touched down today. It was by complete accident they got shipped when returning to stock. I let him know I received a cancelled order and got the all good return reply. Thanks SAS your one up in my books.

How far do you guys run in deficit when cutting?

I run clen with about 1800 cals on my cruising cut right now. A bit extreme but I'm getting my fat % prepared for a tren blast. I'm 6'3 248lbs.

Sas also gets a plus one in my book this week. Pack touchdown with nothing but store credit gear that he hooked me up on because of mistakes made months ago - he made things right even though a lot of time elapsed. Then another pack touched down with a new order within 4 days.

How far do you guys run in deficit when cutting?

On 200mg test 700mg tren ace, i ran a 500-800 calorie deficit. I had to play around with it because once the tren really got things moving at week 5, fat was coming off so fast I had to quit cardio and up calories to a 500cal deficit. It seemed like tren held every ounce of muscle in a large deficit while increasing strength at the same time.

I run clen with about 1800 cals on my cruising cut right now. A bit extreme but I'm getting my fat % prepared for a tren blast. I'm 6'3 248lbs.

Sas also gets a plus one in my book this week. Pack touchdown with nothing but store credit gear that he hooked me up on because of mistakes made months ago - he made things right even though a lot of time elapsed. Then another pack touched down with a new order within 4 days.
I’m running in about 1000 deficit right now and I can’t say I’m enjoying it. I’m 5’8 and weighed at 183.3 this morning. I’ve dropped a few pounds since this run has started. I love the results though. Currently running 500 Tren, 500 Mast, 600 Test, and 300 NPP. Strength is up but my time in the gym before energy is depleted is down. My body is still increasing mass as I do have a little bit of fat to burn but I’m leaning out nicely. Coming into week 5 of this blast and everything is hitting high gear. This very well may be my best blast yet.

Same with me as far as store credit. Had that credit from the July debacle and then some cruise labs I sent in. God knows we spend enough anyways but it’s nice when we get taken care of.

Last edited:
I’m running in about 1000 deficit right now and I can’t say I’m enjoying it. I’m 5’8 and weighed at 183.3 this morning. I’ve dropped a few pounds since this run has started. I love the results though. Currently running 500 Tren, 500 Mast, 600 Test, and 300 NPP. Strength is up but my time in the gym before energy is depleted is down. My body is still increasing mass as I do have a little bit of fat to burn but I’m leaning out nicely. Coming into week 5 of this blast and everything is hitting high gear. This very well may be my best blast yet.

Same with me as far as store credit. Had that credit from the July debacle and then some cruise labs I sent in. God knows we spend enough anyways but it’s nice when we get taken care of.

What's your TDEE at? And what kind of macro split are you doing? God knows we spend enough is right but without bending over too much I spend with the SAS cause his gear is legit and he takes care of his customers.

I'm doing a 600/600 test tren split come october and may want to add some NPP also. Is it avoiding joint pain?

What's your TDEE at? And what kind of macro split are you doing? God knows we spend enough is right but without bending over too much I spend with the SAS cause his gear is legit and he takes care of his customers.

I'm doing a 600/600 test tren split come october and may want to add some NPP also. Is it avoiding joint pain?
I’m running probably 30-35% protein, 35-40% carbs, and 30% fat. Most days probably lighter on the fat. I can easily burn 3500 calories a day on an average day. My abs show pretty well but I still have a slight fat layer present that annoys me so until that is where I want I won’t be happy.

Yes I’m running the NPP for the joints but after seeing a little bit of clear/brown fluid come out of my nipples today I’m dropping it. Don’t see enough benefit to running it to deal with and counteract that.

I’m running probably 30-35% protein, 35-40% carbs, and 30% fat. Most days probably lighter on the fat. I can easily burn 3500 calories a day on an average day. My abs show pretty well but I still have a slight fat layer present that annoys me so until that is where I want I won’t be happy.

Yes I’m running the NPP for the joints but after seeing a little bit of clear/brown fluid come out of my nipples today I’m dropping it. Don’t see enough benefit to running it to deal with and counteract that.
Yeah that shit is scary. I was running high deca last blast and swear the vitamin B saved me from having to take prami. I still have a stock pile of 3 packs of prami because it just fucking blows so bad I cant even stomach it.

Are you showing visible shoulder striations at your current fat %? I guess I'm being ridiculous but I could never do 30% fats on a cut I try to stay under 50 grams.