[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Not gonna argue with noone but every time i had a chance to use Watson my numbers on 1cc were not higher then 1500 ... so if u think 2k on 1cc of underground stuff is normal then i just only happy for all of ya!

1cc in you is not the same as 1cc in someone else... That's what you don't get. You could share the same vial and get very different blood levels.

Not gonna argue with noone but every time i had a chance to use Watson my numbers on 1cc were not higher then 1500 ... so if u think 2k on 1cc of underground stuff is normal then i just only happy for all of ya!

300mg of my prescribed testosterone only yields me in the 700-800...but I know people who have to take 150mg of test because theirs will go above 1,000 range and doctor pulled back from the original 200 dosage.

Everyone responds and metabolizes differently.

The timing of the test being taken can greatly affect the bloods as well. As @JackSmooth mentioned, he did a little early.

Blood work can not determine overdosage of gear unless one has a baseline. If that was the case then if I ever posted bloods....without baseline... everyone would for sure say the labs gear is bunk when I would be using 500mg of test and my numbers come back at 1200-1500

Over confidence in your knowledge is dangerous if you are going to get online and spew nonsense. Good thing Meso has people that will call you out on your shit.

Listen Dylan Gimelli jr. Relax.

Watson Test and Squatch Test aren’t even dosed the same per cc. Your “real deal” Watson is only 200 mg/ml so of course it would be lower - less Test injected per week.

Hey guys!

New pastebin with updates to our current stock! NPP, EQ, and Test C and Tren E are fully stocked once again, so if you're looking for one of these oils, send in an order and we'll get you taken care of!

Thanks,
Dino

Anyone running the newest batch of Tren A? Ive got two batches and have been running the stuff I got in the Spring/Early Summer. Been thinking about switching to this latest batch that I also have on hand and seeing if there is a difference.

300mg of my prescribed testosterone only yields me in the 700-800...but I know people who have to take 150mg of test because theirs will go above 1,000 range and doctor pulled back from the original 200 dosage.

The timing of the test being taken can greatly affect the bloods as well. As @JackSmooth mentioned, he did a little early.

Blood work can not determine overdosage of gear unless one has a baseline. If that was the case then if I ever posted bloods....without baseline... everyone would for sure say the labs gear is bunk when I would be using 500mg of test and my numbers come back at 1200-1500
I am on 120mg a week split Mon/Thurs and I am always over 1000ng on prescribed TRT.

So going back to an old thread/source - it’s very possible that TSL’s gear was on point?

Anybody got bloods at LabCorp before, curious of the fees there?
Hormone Panel with Estradiol Sensitive and Testosterone LC/MS-MS

Copy and paste that and go to www.privatemdlabs.com and put it in the search function. It's like 100 bucks. It's E2 sensitive and total testosterone >1500.

It used to be like 60 I thought. But you get requisition papers and go to your local LabCorp and that's it. No insurance involved whatsoever

Ok yeah I ordered the papers from private md labs, going to LabCorp tomorrow, didn't know if LabCorp had their own fees.....

Sponsors

Latest posts