[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

I love how i went through about 40-60 pages of forum posts and 90% of the posts were off topic, how about just posting feedback on the source and gear quality rather than bullshit thats not related. It makes it difficult to see actual feedback and reviews regarding this lab. Fucking idiots.

The echidna and platypus are the only extant egg laying mammals.

I love how i went through about 40-60 pages of forum posts and 90% of the posts were off topic, how about just posting feedback on the source and gear quality rather than bullshit thats not related. It makes it difficult to see actual feedback and reviews regarding this lab. Fucking idiots.
Did you know bees are born fully grown?
Snapple fact # 775

No shit, create that forum already for DEAR ABBEY so u can cure the ‘waxed my taint and my asshole fell out’ stories

You do realize you’re not the first to point that out right? Other forums don’t have much participation and you know what? Those forums are fucking boring. MESO is like stream of conscious. Comb through the bullshit and you’ll find a lot of useful info.

Without the bullshit we wouldn’t have the debut of Dear Rogey. That’s gonna be revolutionary.

Roses are Red. Violets are Blue. Well anyways Fuck You.

I love MESO and find it thoroughly entertaining to read these threads. ***we do this so that people actually have to read to get info***.......nah I'm fucking with you. We do it because we're a bunch of juiced up fucking weightlifters with all kinds of shit on our minds..plus it's a hell of a lot of fun. And a lot of us are bored.

UPDATE

T/A was 3 days (including weekend)

@Sasquatch Labs
Unsure if order was shipped in two separate or if it was forgotten. Missing orals though.

Not a bash post, just a situational awareness post. I don't want to post too much info about his shipping methods but yea.

It’s called “taint” because it taint your asshole and it taint your balls. Or so I’ve been told.

Forgot to add and can no longer edit.. none of the levels of the three injectables are the same, and in my opinion look to be between 2-3 mL difference between each other (3 vials in total)

Forgot to add and can no longer edit.. none of the levels of the three injectables are the same, and in my opinion look to be between 2-3 mL difference between each other (3 vials in total)

Hey man,

It looks this way because we've used a few different brands of vials that are slightly different sizes. It's hard to stick to a brand (sometimes they'll go out of stock and stuff).

Thanks,
Dino

You can always post again. With pictures.
The vials seem to be the relatively similar in size, however the Mast may be ever so slightly thinner.

Not saying the vials are under, but if the Mast draws out at 11.5 like the other(s) has said, then the Test definitely will be under.

Once again, not bashing - because Old and New SAS have always come through. Would definitely like his feedback on the (missing?) orals, to see if he split such a small order.

Attachments

• 20180924_172314.jpg
    20180924_172314.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 68
The vials seem to be the relatively similar in size, however the Mast may be ever so slightly thinner.

Not saying the vials are under, but if the Mast draws out at 11.5 like the other(s) has said, then the Test definitely will be under.

Once again, not bashing - because Old and New SAS have always come through. Would definitely like his feedback on the (missing?) orals, to see if he split such a small order.

middle looks tall and skinny, while the outer two look much wider. The outers also seems to be the same amount filled.

Yes, sir. Sorry, sir. We'll try to clean up our act right away, sir.

I have EQ from SAS 3 vials. Same deal. 1 is skinnier than others. But I always get 11ml from them.
yeah it honestly looks like if he emptied one of the fat ones and filled it with the skinny, it'd be the same fill level, whether that be 10 or 11ml

Last night I dreamt I had a cute Asian girl sidekick and we went on many crazy adventures solving mysteries and such. Unfortunately I woke up before we were able to have sex :(