[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Feel free to give experienced advice, this is my first run ever, test was 5th week , 400mg test enanthate/wk, 6.25 mg exemestane every third day.....all from sasquatch.

I’m not experienced with exemestane but I’d recommend getting your estradiol down a little. Are you experiencing any sides? Also buffered Vitamin c powder will help with AST/ALT. @Roger rabbit recommened that to me at 8g a day split up.

I’m not experienced with exemestane but I’d recommend getting your estradiol down a little. Are you experiencing any sides? Also buffered Vitamin c powder will help with AST/ALT. @Roger rabbit recommened that to me at 8g a day split up.
Still trying dial in the right dose of exemestane if I take too much I swear I feel like shit, but yes nipples a little puffy and hard, was curious if ast and bun levels were high enough to worry bout. Thanks

Still trying dial in the right dose of exemestane if I take too much I swear I feel like shit, but yes nipples a little puffy and hard, was curious if ast and bun levels were high enough to worry bout. Thanks
Your test levels look good for your dose. I have to run 500mg to get that test level. My AST/ALT are both slightly elevated from Tren and I’d rather try and control it then just overlook it. When my estradiol was high I added just .5mg Adex a week and had it within a reasonable range quick. I generally am ok with a little higher estradiol level with the Tren in a cycle, but on a test only cycle I like it to be a lot lower than where your at. The Tren works better for me in an estrogen rich environment.

Thoughs levels are going to be high in someone that lifts . Natty or not. BUn It's totally normal .

Anyone run the dhb? Want to try it but I’ve read a lot that pip is horrible for some people with that compound.
Ive been on it for about 10 weeks aint gonna lie its pretty bad bro but its worth it i like it better than tren dhb doesnt kill my appetite like tren does ive put on about 7 pounds of lean muscle with little to no sides besides pip

Ive been on it for about 10 weeks aint gonna lie its pretty bad bro but its worth it i like it better than tren dhb doesnt kill my appetite like tren does ive put on about 7 pounds of lean muscle with little to no sides besides pip
What dose r u taking bro? Just ordered myself 2 bottles.. wanna see how it goes with the pip and was thinking to do at least 400mg/week ... hopefully i see something with that amount

Has any1 ever had experience muscle spasms while trying to pin. Quad went crazy once the needle broke skin pulled out before even trying to inject. I went to try again same leg just different spot and felt pain. Ended up injecting other leg. Something I should be worried about

Has any1 ever had experience muscle spasms while trying to pin. Quad went crazy once the needle broke skin pulled out before even trying to inject. I went to try again same leg just different spot and felt pain. Ended up injecting other leg. Something I should be worried about

Hit a nerve, common in quad injections. Don’t think it’s anythig to worry about just going to hurt for a few days

In the leg, both quad and glute I sometimes get a twitch passing a nerve but left delt I’ve had a full on pulsating spasms that looked like a heart fluttering, no pain tho

yeah, people reccomend using 1.5 for quads which i dont understand. when i was using 1.5 at beginner i hit a nerve a couple times and had horrible pip and numbness for a couple weeks after. I switched over to 1" and never had a problem with that and i only pin quads.

yeah, people reccomend using 1.5 for quads which i dont understand. when i was using 1.5 at beginner i hit a nerve a couple times and had horrible pip and numbness for a couple weeks after. I switched over to 1" and never had a problem with that and i only pin quads.

Same I always use 1” on everything honestly

is bitcoin killing anybody else? i just got back of deployment no dl at the moment im a contractor.looking to find a source to load me up for next deployment after a test or trrial 3-4 weeks...my direct source is overseas.....seems like anyone western union or moneygram is stupid expensive.... plus i gott give my info for crypto bitcoin, how is that safe for me? u dont think they can track that really?on both sides...bit coin is less safe than western union..those would be the first purchases they look into

Don't buy anything with Coinbase except bitcoin. They require all of your personal info. Yet they have the lowest fees for buying and sending BTC. Transfer it to another wallet like Electrum.

I love how i went through about 40-60 pages of forum posts and 90% of the posts were off topic, how about just posting feedback on the source and gear quality rather than bullshit thats not related. It makes it difficult to see actual feedback and reviews regarding this lab. Fucking idiots.

admins should move to proper areas.

admins should move to proper areas.
What the fuck you talking about admins here? You know that Meso is an uncensored fucking board. Why don’t you piss ants go to a board that sensors and deletes post if that’s what the fuck you expect. No need for your kind on this board. Try Isarms or something and when you don’t have sand in your pussies come back.

Last edited:
Don't buy anything with Coinbase except bitcoin. They require all of your personal info. Yet they have the lowest fees for buying and sending BTC. Transfer it to another wallet like Electrum.

Sheeit, Coinbase has high ass fees. Don’t know what you be smoking kneegrow.

What the fuck you talking about admins here? You know that Meso is an uncensored fucking board. Why don’t you piss ants go to a board that sensors and deletes post if that’s what the fuck you expect. No need for your kind on this board. Try Isarms or something and when you don’t have sand in your pussies come back.

Don't you respect the source enough to keep unrelated topics out of their thread?

This is a source thread.

Sponsors

Latest posts