[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Lmfao what in the fuck is going on right now. Is theta something else other than a trigonometry term? Was this that dudes attempt at talking shit?

It's no surprise that a Theta doesn't have the cognitive wherewithal to determine when they are being insulted.

I think the social cast system Alpha/beta/gamma/delta was popularized by A Brave New World. Great book.

You decided to come up in this thread and chime in with your weak ass bullshit, that's whats happening.

It's no surprise that a Theta doesn't have the cognitive wherewithal to determine when they are being insulted.

I think the social cast system Alpha/beta/gamma/delta was popularized by A Brave New World. Great book.

You decided to come up in this thread and chime in with your weak ass bullshit, that's whats happening.
Haha. You sound like the guy who needs to "speak with the manager". Like a soccer mom cunt. You ever figure out how to take your AI? Or did your heavy bf% give you what you always wanted? Titties? I'm sure you already got a pussy cause you are one.

Haha. You sound like the guy who needs to "speak with the manager". Like a soccer mom cunt. You ever figure out how to take your AI? Or did your heavy bf% give you what you always wanted? Titties? I'm sure you already got a pussy cause you are one.

Your mom has been letting me do lines of AI off her teddies, this way I cover all all those bases while rounding the bases with her. Nomsayin my slack jaw friend?

You sound like the type of guy who has a wonderful collection of fedoras. Quoting (pretty poorly) Aldous Huxley on a steroid source thread is the most neck beard thing I've seen in a while.

My money is on a 19 year old hard gainer living in mom's basement. Possibly Asian, possibly white. Was definitely bullied in highschool - probley known as "the next Adam Lanza" by most people in his graduating class. Wears a class ring on his index finger and also plays the trumpet.

Last edited:
You sound like the type of guy who has a wonderful collection of fedoras. Quoting (pretty poorly) Aldous Huxley on a steroid source thread is the most neck beard thing I've seen in a while.

My money is on a 19 year old hard gainer living in mom's basement. Possibly Asian, possibly white. Was definitely bullied in highschool - probley known as "the next Adam Lanza" by most people in his graduating class. Wears a class ring on his index finger and also plays the trumpet.
This gave me a good laugh!

The other Dino [emoji57] used to also post the hyperlink so Tapatalk users could also see paste bin.
Gotcha! https://pastebin.com/raw/Af592RqR

Well, some news for all. Good news everyone, updated pastebin! (hopefully linked above correctly this time) Some more good, maybe unfortunate news, everyone got so much Test E yesterday that we're currently OOS for the weekend (restock during the week). More news, we should be back in stock with orals by the beginning of next week, along with some other gear.

Thanks for the unending support! We love selling to you guys, and we'll have restocks ready for you very soon.

Thanks,
Dino

Waiting for that oral restock. Hope that promo runs rest of next month,and don't run out of test prop.

Last edited: