[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

If you really want to boost sales, find another method of payment other than crypto. You’d have my business in a heartbeat and I’m sure many others who either can’t or won’t figure out this crypto bullshit.

I normally wouldn't do this because it may fuck up the deal but I have a work around. PM me

What dose r u taking bro? Just ordered myself 2 bottles.. wanna see how it goes with the pip and was thinking to do at least 400mg/week ... hopefully i see something with that amount
Im doing 450mg week split between 3 injections seems like the more you do in one injection the more pip

What the fuck you talking about admins here? You know that Meso is an uncensored fucking board. Why don’t you piss ants go to a board that sensors and deletes post if that’s what the fuck you expect. No need for your kind on this board. Try Isarms or something and when you don’t have sand in your pussies come back.

I have been a member here for over 8 years so maybe if you didn't join a few months ago you would have known I was being sarcastic

Little update. 2 doses in with letro, and 3 in with ralox. I now have zero sensitivity in both nipples and feel completely back to normal. This comes as a relief because i was having difficulties even on 1mg ed of pharm adex and Nolva.

Little update. 2 doses in with letro, and 3 in with ralox. I now have zero sensitivity in both nipples and feel completely back to normal. This comes as a relief because i was having difficulties even on 1mg ed of pharm adex and Nola.

Glad to hear this my man[emoji106][emoji106]