[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

The vials seem to be the relatively similar in size, however the Mast may be ever so slightly thinner.

Not saying the vials are under, but if the Mast draws out at 11.5 like the other(s) has said, then the Test definitely will be under.

Once again, not bashing - because Old and New SAS have always come through. Would definitely like his feedback on the (missing?) orals, to see if he split such a small order.
Did you purposely take the pic with the caps not showing ,hard to not be accused of a reverse scam if you do t show unopened vials.

P.s. I would have ordered again by now ,just waiting to see how these guys do. My last order took a month had missing items ect. I was compensated, Dino made it right. But do t like the wait when I go domestic. I liked the gear and will be ordering again if you stay consistent.

Did you purposely take the pic with the caps not showing ,hard to not be accused of a reverse scam if you do t show unopened vials.

P.s. I would have ordered again by now ,just waiting to see how these guys do. My last order took a month had missing items ect. I was compensated, Dino made it right. But do t like the wait when I go domestic. I liked the gear and will be ordering again if you stay consistent.

I was unaware I cut out the black tops. I was more focused on the picture showing the liquid lines. The Test was EXACTLY 10 mL when I drew it, so that has been cleared up on my end. Just awaiting a response now about the missing orals. (Hasn't confirmed or denied two separate packs for a small order)

Edit: this is my first time using Dino, the rest of my SAS orders were from I believe it was Jay.

I just need one vial of test E, I see you have a $100 minimum and I respect that. Do you have any eta on oral restock? If it's coming soon I'd totally wait and work my way up to that hundo with some var.

I just need one vial of test E, I see you have a $100 minimum and I respect that. Do you have any eta on oral restock? If it's coming soon I'd totally wait and work my way up to that hundo with some var.
#8491 is the most recent update on orals.

Hey man,

Go ahead and send me an email, we're still waiting on orals right now. I'll have a better idea of what our ETA is in a few days, but as of this moment, we're out of Anavar, Dbol, and Tbol.

Thanks,
Dino

@EQ Kimball yesterday was the second day running the Prami. No noticeable sides. The girlfriend asked me to come over about 30 minutes after taking it and I will say that was a bad idea. Almost felt a little intoxicated and pretty damn tired. For future reference once I take it my night is over. Maybe that will subside after a few weeks of taking it. I can say I woke up remembering that I had lucid dreams but can’t remeber what they were.

@EQ Kimball yesterday was the second day running the Prami. No noticeable sides. The girlfriend asked me to come over about 30 minutes after taking it and I will say that was a bad idea. Almost felt a little intoxicated and pretty damn tired. For future reference once I take it my night is over. Maybe that will subside after a few weeks of taking it. I can say I woke up remembering that I had lucid dreams but can’t remeber what they were.

That extreme fatigue after taking it usually subsides for me after a week or two. If you take it during the day, you’ll still feel a little sleepy but not dead. Right before bed is best i’ve found.

I love how i went through about 40-60 pages of forum posts and 90% of the posts were off topic, how about just posting feedback on the source and gear quality rather than bullshit thats not related. It makes it difficult to see actual feedback and reviews regarding this lab. Fucking idiots.

Lucky bro! I wouldnt describe my shitty sleep as lucid dreaming but similiar "twilight" sleeping. I was prescribed prami at detox when I was young for RLS when kicking - and a similiar medication as well - effected me the same way. I guess it's just my chemistry. How do you feel today? Hungover at all?

Lucky bro! I wouldnt describe my shitty sleep as lucid dreaming but similiar "twilight" sleeping. I was prescribed prami at detox when I was young for RLS when kicking - and a similiar medication as well - effected me the same way. I guess it's just my chemistry. How do you feel today? Hungover at all?
I carried a hangover of fatigue for a couple of hours and maybe a bit of slowed cognitive function. Nothing intolerable. I’ve read in studies that it will subside after a few weeks.

Are you in recovery?

I carried a hangover of fatigue for a couple of hours and maybe a bit of slowed cognitive function. Nothing intolerable. I’ve read in studies that it will subside after a few weeks.

Are you in recovery?
I couldn't operate effectively at work with the reduced cognitive function as much as it effected me. I sure as shit wasn't patient enough to stick through it for a few weeks, but I wonder if it's a function of tolerance?

And yes I'm in recovery - 2 years. You as well I know..

I couldn't operate effectively at work with the reduced cognitive function as much as it effected me. I sure as shit wasn't patient enough to stick through it for a few weeks, but I wonder if it's a function of tolerance?

And yes I'm in recovery - 2 years. You as well I know..
Shit I just fell asleep in a class sitting up. It was only for a brief moment and I felt great afterwards. Fuck.

Dino got my last pack to me within 4 days btw