[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Hey guys,

We totally sold out of Test P yesterday! We're now sold out of Test E and P. That went fast, thank you guys for being such enthusiastic customers! We've got an updated https://pastebin.com/raw/y29cAHkP with new stock below. We're still waiting on out of stock orals to be available, but that will be in the next few days.

-https://pastebin.com/raw/y29cAHkP-

Thanks,
Dino

I know I'm relatively new here and my opinion doesn't matter but take what I'm going to say as an advice.
I learned a lot from some of you guys in this board and for that I'm thankful. But why everytime I come here I find people fighting?
I noticed that the veterans who know thier shit and confident in thier opinion and posts do not reply and brush off those who harases them.
When I see people fight here I think of both individuals involved as children. I know for sure those two people would not dare to talk to each other in real life as they do here because they are cowards who fight from behind thier screen.

Again, take this as an advice guys and just ignore that who harasses you. That what makes you look more manly and mature.
If you keep on fighting thinking you look manly or alpha or something like that then let me tell you don't. You look like scared children who's easly offended and manipulated.
It doesn't matter how much muscle you have as long as you are unsecure/easly triggered child.

I know I'm relatively new here and my opinion doesn't matter but take what I'm going to say as an advice.
I learned a lot from some of you guys in this board and for that I'm thankful. But why everytime I come here I find people fighting?
I noticed that the veterans who know thier shit and confident in thier opinion and posts do not reply and brush off those who harases them.
When I see people fight here I think of both individuals involved as children. I know for sure those two people would not dare to talk to each other in real life as they do here because they are cowards who fight from behind thier screen.

Again, take this as an advice guys and just ignore that who harasses you. That what makes you look more manly and mature.
If you keep on fighting thinking you look manly or alpha or something like that then let me tell you don't. You look like scared children who's easly offended and manipulated.
It doesn't matter how much muscle you have as long as you are unsecure/easly triggered child.

We were joking, that is all. I got a laugh or two out of it. You are talkin nonsense son.

Lol you should have seen some of the members that used to be on here... Pretty sure they're banned now.

Honestly, I didn't know members can be banned on this platform. If they were banned for a sold reason then they got what they deserve.
I remember one guy I think his name was iron fish, dude used to go hulk on everyone in every thread over the littlest shit. Most of the guys have a weird sense of humor and joke aggressively but a small few are big douches

I remember one guy I think his name was iron fish, dude used to go hulk on everyone in every thread over the littlest shit. Most of the guys have a weird sense of humor and joke aggressively but a small few are big douches
Just fish. Exactly who I was talking about .Lol. That dude was super aggressive... Like that shit can't be good on the heart/blood pressure

Lol you should have seen some of the members that used to be on here... Pretty sure they're banned now.

The strongest and bravest amongst our youth will fall by the sword. Take our legendary brother iron just fish for example. May his spirit live on in us.

Last edited:
The strongest and bravest amongst our youth will fall by the sword. Take our legendary brother iron just fish for example. May his spirit live on in us.
Just fish was a nutter.. another one comes to mind is the dude @LooneyTuned. He had to change his name after his tits started leaking because he didn’t take anyone’s advice. Other than that @Oldschool is a stage 5 creeper but cool. Things are usually alright nowadays. I got 86’d once.

Are you perioding??? Lol jk

I cought myself crying to a movie with my wife the other day, so yeah, I might be. One day I'm too aggressive and others I'm an emotional bitch. I can't balance my Adex with my Test.
Hope you’re not lactating too. That would totally suck balls. Unless that’s the kind of thing you’re into.

Not yet, my wife chekes my nipples periodically. She's more concerned about me lactating than myself. I guess she wants to make sure her man is still... functional.