[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Placed first order Sunday , he got back to me Monday and I paid , confirmed order said it would ship Tuesday then emailed today saying that it hadn’t shipped out yet and test prop was low ? Dino can you help me out on this ..

Placed first order Sunday , he got back to me Monday and I paid , confirmed order said it would ship Tuesday then emailed today saying that it hadn’t shipped out yet and test prop was low ? Dino can you help me out on this ..

Hey man,

Go ahead and send us an email again, and I'll figure out what's going on with your order. We're currently out of stock with Test Prop!

Thanks,
Dino

Hey man,

Go ahead and send us an email again, and I'll figure out what's going on with your order. We're currently out of stock with Test Prop!

Thanks,
Dino

All good. For some reason I got an email from the other address you have saying test prop gone and to pay for order. But other email I got Tuesday said it had shipped and payment received . All good though got my test prop I’m gonna try it out

All good. For some reason I got an email from the other address you have saying test prop gone and to pay for order. But other email I got Tuesday said it had shipped and payment received . All good though got my test prop I’m gonna try it out

Let us know how it goes .

Has anyone had issue with swelling on testosterone? Noticed yesterday my hand felt swollen and couldn't take my ring off then tried on my watch and it was tight. Then last night my girl notice that my left foot was swollen as well any thoughts
Every time I take testosterone I get swole!
Ohh, you were talking about something else, my bad ;) :p

Hey guys,

I've got a new pastebin for everyone. All of our test is sold out right now, but we have plenty of tren and orals if you're looking to get some of those. We should be getting more Test in stock soon though, and we'll keep you posted as to when that's supposed to happen.

Anyway, I hope everybody is having a good weekend!

-https://pastebin.com/raw/UWVSdyjn-

Thanks,
Dino

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I've got a new pastebin for everyone. All of our test is sold out right now, but we have plenty of tren and orals if you're looking to get some of those. We should be getting more Test soon though, and we'll keep you posted as to when that's supposed to happen.

Anyway, I hope everybody is having a good weekend!

-https://pastebin.com/raw/UWVSdyjn-

Thanks,
Dino

Are you waiting on raws to come in or what’s going on?

When is deca coming back in stock?

Hey guys,

We're currently brewing for you guys right now, and we're currently unable to post stock because we always want to make sure we take extra care of quality over quantity. I'll be posting a stock update tomorrow, (maybe with some Test P :cool:) If you guys are looking for some, go ahead and send an order in tomorrow, and I'll see if I can get you some.

Thanks,
Dino