MESO-Rx Exclusive Steroid users say bad things about trenbolone - how accurate are the descriptions?

This is what women drool over and what average guys wish they could look like both under 200lbs
1630294286552.gif

1630294445835.gif
I concur. Even though I am a middle-aged woman who spends her time in bodybuilding communities, the massive size doesn't do it for me. Despite what some have suggested I don't do this to perve on young guys
I much prefer the size depicted or smaller as demonstrated by my choice of husband who is built but not huge

Luckily I'm an anthropologist
The Board of the American Anthropological Association has recently adopted a new "mission statement" that omits any reference to "science" in its characterization of anthropology. A number of US anthropologists have protested the new mission statement-
This was from 2010.

you’re not a scientist and it isn’t a science
What you do is not scientific research.

The Board of the American Anthropological Association has recently adopted a new "mission statement" that omits any reference to "science" in its characterization of anthropology. A number of US anthropologists have protested the new mission statement-
This was from 2010.

1630301672804.gif

This was from 2010.

Oh thank you for kind sir for schooling me on what my discipline is. I am sure the info you got from a media beat up far surpasses my understanding of the discipline I have 3 degrees in. Millard, please, employ this gent instead of me to write for your fine forum - his knowledge is far greater than mine. I bow to his obvious superiority

Oh thank you for kind sir for schooling me on what my discipline is. I am sure the info you got from a media beat up far surpasses my understanding of the discipline I have 3 degrees in. Millard, please, employ this gent instead of me to write for your fine forum - his knowledge is far greater than mine. I bow to his obvious superiority
Perhaps you should’ve chose a real discipline.

pay him no attention, his jobs consist of serving people spitting on their food and tossing garbage cans into a garbage truck, that functional strength

you probably made a few enemies by confirming what I have stated over and over again, and what 99% of the world knows, that women don't drop panties for big balls of muscle who can't wipe their own pooopy

everyone knows women like lean toned guys, except the muscle heads on bb forums who insist, despite real world evidence, that they are the "alphas"

this guy views his phqyique as the alpha and every time he sees a hot chick he could never get walk by with some skinny guy he mutters "oh she's just with him because she's intimidated by my muscles and dominance, she really secretly dreams out me!"

This is true - past research has shown that muscular (not just toned) men can be judged as men that aren't going to commit. It's the same with other physical markers of high testosterone like a big jaw. They indicate that you might be good for a one-night stand but that you aren't husband material. It's an evolutionary thing. Research suggests women face a balancing act in that they have to balance their desires for someone with high test with their desires for someone who will stick with them and help raise the kids. So I suppose men face a balancing act too - to get jacked enough to be alpha but not so jacked that women just see you as a fuckboy
Being seen as just a fuckboy is fine by me.

Back