MESO-Rx Exclusive Steroid users say bad things about trenbolone - how accurate are the descriptions?

OMG you are dumb. You don't know shit about Tren. My guess is you got bunk gear or your dumb ass pinned it wrong.
You compare tren to a weaker anavar. GTFOH with that ignorant response.

sounds like someone got bunk anavar or was scared to use more than 10mg, or ran anavar at 16 percent eating 4k calories and thought they would see shit

get lean, run anavar at a good dose, and then come say it is garbage. stop reading gh15s posts about tren and how it is the holy grail of AAS. A good dose of orals will always give the most fullness unless your a blob.

sounds like someone got bunk anavar or was scared to use more than 10mg, or ran anavar at 16 percent eating 4k calories and thought they would see shit

get lean, run anavar at a good dose, and then come say it is garbage. stop reading gh15s posts about tren and how it is the holy grail of AAS. A good dose of orals will always give the most fullness unless your a blob.
No.... Anavar and tren aren't even close.

Last time I ran tren a at 350, I stacked with test e at 200 and the results were phenomenal. I got leaner while I gained weight. I'm not talking magic here, but it was impressive.

Last time I ran tren a at 350, I stacked with test e at 200 and the results were phenomenal. I got leaner while I gained weight. I'm not talking magic here, but it was impressive.

You would rate tren at say 100mg per day stronger than anavar, legit anavar, at 100mg per day?

I was plenty sweaty, had shit sleep, and was noticeably irritable. I probably won't take that dosage ever again. As a side note, I used to sing a bit and my voice got noticeably deeper, and continued that way, for several months after I stopped. It came down a little, but never got back to normal.

I would be very interested to hear about peoples experience at 100-150 per week.

Good job on the results man. Keep it up, very impressive

You would rate tren at say 100mg per day stronger than anavar, legit anavar, at 100mg per day?
Just stop. Very few people run anavar at that dosage, and even fewer run tren at that dose. I'm not a pro body builder. I don't even play one online. I do talk about my actual experiences, and don't pretend to have run cycles I haven't, or dosages I haven't. I'm mostly silent about that on here, because there are guys who have serious real world experience. I try not to drown out their voice by making shit up or regurgitating other people's stories. I will only tell you what I have done.

Just stop. Very few people run anavar at that dosage, and even fewer run tren at that dose. I'm not a pro body builder. I don't even play one online. I do talk about my actual experiences, and don't pretend to have run cycles I haven't, or dosages I haven't. I'm mostly silent about that on here, because there are guys who have serious real world experience. I try not to drown out their voice by making shit up or regurgitating other people's stories. I will only tell you what I have done.
It’s good that you’re honest about yourself and what you have used on here. And I agree, even though I haven’t run tren before it wouldn’t make sense for Anavar to be a stronger drug of the two

and your experience with anavar is???

tren has a reputation that is vastly exaggerated on forums because most posters are full of shit.
I am really interested in this exaggeration because it seems to go both ways. People exaggerate the benefits and they exaggerate the harms. This is really interesting to me as most of the time people who use AAS are all about how you can do it safely, but then with tren they are (apparently according to others) exaggerating the harm instead of the usual downplaying it. really interesting and I don't know why it is

I was plenty sweaty, had shit sleep, and was noticeably irritable. I probably won't take that dosage ever again. As a side note, I used to sing a bit and my voice got noticeably deeper, and continued that way, for several months after I stopped. It came down a little, but never got back to normal.

I would be very interested to hear about peoples experience at 100-150 per week.
you are not the first that I have heard say that voice has changed on tren. does this happen with other compounds?

Let me get this straight-tren made your voice deeper for months after u stopped???I can’t believe the retarted shit guys come up with -it boggles my mind

Back