MESO-Rx Exclusive Steroid users say bad things about trenbolone - how accurate are the descriptions?

I am really interested in this exaggeration because it seems to go both ways. People exaggerate the benefits and they exaggerate the harms. This is really interesting to me as most of the time people who use AAS are all about how you can do it safely, but then with tren they are (apparently according to others) exaggerating the harm instead of the usual downplaying it. really interesting and I don't know why it is

Typically on the internet AAS are all exaggerated, the sides and also the results. If they worked the way they sound on forums everyone would be walking around big and ripped. As it stands, you can't tell at the gym who is natural and who juices. Sometimes the naturals are the bigger ones because thy hav better genetics and eat and train right, sometimes they only need better genetics. Some respond better to AAS, they get more sides.

Tren is one of the best AAS but also one of the most overhyped. Read about it online you will think that everyone who uses it must be shredded and look like adonis, the way its described as this miracle compound.

No idea why people report such sides, some are true, but exaggerated.

Alot of the same people reporting how an AAS cycle transformed their physique just finally got their diet in check, or bloated up 30lbs in an 8 week cycle.

Alot of the guys who swear by AAS also swear by SARMS, peptides, creatine, etc.

But tren MG for MG is stronger than most compounds (npp, test). then you have compounds like EQ that basically don't do shit. Usually orals give the most notable gains but they aren't keepable because you can only run orals so long.

They saying should go everyone uses tren but few look like they use tren.

The guy who thinks tren and anavar are the same is back to starting trouble in this thread?
uh of the self proclaimed non-guru is now attacking me. please don't insult my mom like you did his. I know laughing at your saying your voice deepened on tren after stopping is cruel, but have some thick skin.

uh of the self proclaimed non-guru is now attacking me. please don't insult my mom like you did his. I know laughing at your saying your voice deepened on tren after stopping is cruel, but have some thick skin.
Let's take this garbage to another thread where we won't crap this one up.

Let's take this garbage to another thread where we won't crap this one up.
or you can just get over the fact he laughed at you and move on.

/discussion. back to tren

sounds like you had some good results but didn't find it "earth shattering" like some try and report it to be. AAS are effective when used with proper diet and progressive overload. Tren is one of the better ones but IMO no comparison to orals

So back to the topic, has anyone here ran a small dose such as 100-150mgs of tren a week? How were the benefits and side effects?

I've used it a few times at low doses, but I've found that even at 150-200mg it destroys my lipid profile, so I'd rather blast it right away at 400mg/w. I get more of that and the damage I do is almost identical to low doses.
I only use trenE, as a side note.

I've used it a few times at low doses, but I've found that even at 150-200mg it destroys my lipid profile, so I'd rather blast it right away at 400mg/w. I get more of that and the damage I do is almost identical to low doses.
I only use trenE, as a side note.
Interesting! because a lot of people talk about tren sides as increasing with dose. You find they are much the same so you just go hard for a short time to make the most of the time and then get off it?

Interesting! because a lot of people talk about tren sides as increasing with dose. You find they are much the same so you just go hard for a short time to make the most of the time and then get off it?
Yes and no. The noticeable side effects definitely increase with higher doses, but the effects on the blood count are almost identical for me. That's why I prefer to use it right away at the higher dose, the risk-benefit trade-off in my case is definitely in favour of the high dose.
I use it for between 8 and a maximum of 12 weeks, depending on how bad my lipids look.

Yes and no. The noticeable side effects definitely increase with higher doses, but the effects on the blood count are almost identical for me. That's why I prefer to use it right away at the higher dose, the risk-benefit trade-off in my case is definitely in favour of the high dose.
I use it for between 8 and a maximum of 12 weeks, depending on how bad my lipids look.
So what about side effects in terms of sleep and mood? How much of a difference did low dose make? That’s what I’m more concerned of

I don't really have any big problems sleeping, only the occasional night sweats are a little annoying. At a low dosage, I almost never had them.
I am a fairly calm and level-headed person and have not noticed any major changes in my character on Tren. The fuse when driving is a little shorter, nothing else. I also think that people who are already assholes use Tren as an easy excuse for their behaviour.
Of course, tren obviously has a big influence on our minds, especially through the amplification of drives (for the Freud friends) but not to the extent that it can be used as a simple explanation for misbehaviour towards other people. A weak mind is a weak mind, Tren or not.

No le estoy poniendo un número específico porque como lo puso [USER = 77261] @Eman [/ USER], no hay forma de saber cuál es su techo. Si estás súper sintonizado con la identificación de tu cuerpo, di que puedes acercarte bastante, pero por el bien de las discusiones. Si 500 fuera el límite de 1500 y el resto es rendimientos decrecientes. ¿Qué pasa con 1000? No desaparece simplemente. Creo que es justo decir que un porcentaje se convierte en desperdicio. Técnicamente, todo el 1000 es una pérdida de tiempo y dinero jajaja, pero aún así tiene que ir a alguna parte. En lo que respeta a la microdosificación. No se trata solo de la dosis. También es el momento. La trt tradicional era de 200 mg cada 10-14 días. Para el día 5 está cayendo. Para el día 7 comienza a colapsar. Otros 3 a 7 días después de que se haya hundido. Entonces boom, lo vuelves un clavar. Semana y media dos semanas después se hundió. No es así como funciona el cuerpo. Lo que lleva a todos estos lados jodidos. Pongo 100 mg cada 5 días. Sin accidente. Sin IA. Estrógeno y todo lo demás en el rango normal.

No le estoy poniendo un número específico porque como lo puso [USER = 77261] @Eman [/ USER], no hay forma de saber cuál es su techo. Si estás súper sintonizado con la identificación de tu cuerpo, di que puedes acercarte bastante, pero por el bien de las discusiones. Si 500 fuera el límite de 1500 y el resto es rendimientos decrecientes. ¿Qué pasa con 1000? No desaparece simplemente. Creo que es justo decir que un porcentaje se convierte en desperdicio. Técnicamente, todo el 1000 es una pérdida de tiempo y dinero jajaja, pero aún así tiene que ir a alguna parte. En lo que respecta a la microdosificación. No se trata solo de la dosis. También es el momento. La trt tradicional era de 200 mg cada 10-14 días. Para el día 5 está cayendo. Para el día 7 comienza a colapsar. Otros 3 a 7 días después de que se haya hundido. Entonces boom, lo vuelves a clavar. Semana y media dos semanas después se hundió. No es así como funciona el cuerpo. Lo que lleva a todos estos lados jodidos. Pongo 100 mg cada 5 días. Sin accidente. Sin IA. Estrógeno y todo lo demás en el rango normal.
125 cada 7 DIAS.TESTO En 11 de 10.Cierto 5 día cae del todo, 6 día baja de la mitad, 7 día pones otra pila de 125, así hasta morir y mi testo siempre arriba. .
PRoviron a diario minimiza el impacto de E2 estradiol.
Polla gorda todas las mañanas.

Lamento que tengas una visión tan distorsionada de las mujeres. Sé que nunca busco un trato mejor que mi esposo. Lo adoro como a un dios.
Sí, las mujeres inician más divorcios que los hombres (pero no tanto como el 90% que yo sepa), pero hay razones como la falta de romance por parte del esposo, la infidelidad por parte del esposo, el esposo no tiene ni idea cómo se sienten las mujeres, etc. que a menudo están detrás de esto. No sé si el hecho de que los hombres sean más románticos tenga algo que ver con eso.
También lamento que creas erróneamente que el sufrimiento es romántico. ¿Por qué demonios te quedarías en un matrimonio que no funciona? Eso no es romántico, solo perpetúa tu sufrimiento sin una buena razón. Seguir con tu pareja en los malos momentos es genial, pero quedarte con ellos cuando no hay luz al final del túnel es simplemente estúpido en mi humilde opinión.
Sin querer provocar una discusión ni nada por el estilo, solo tratando de entender tu experiencia diferente porque no suena en nada a la mía (pero bueno, es probable que seamos personas muy diferentes).
Mi mujer se separó por no ser romántico ?!
me volvió más loco que la trembo.
Si la compro algo a la peque, se pone celosa y discute que la quiero más que a ella.
Sexo? Dos en la mañana, dos en la noche todos los días, en tren, corría de mi a la peluquería.
La luz la veía yo en su madriguera, se fue solo quería más dinero, o yo que se, no la entendí nunca al final, se fue con la nena y desapareció, hasta hoy nunca supe más de ella.

It can easily permanently change vocal chords. It can permanently masculinize several different features. My chin grew significantly in my early 30s after using tren. It’s not uncommon at all to see permanent changes like this from tren usage.

Back