MESO-Rx Exclusive Steroid users say bad things about trenbolone - how accurate are the descriptions?

I gotta say I L.O.V.E. Tren, I F'Kin love Tren .....

Everything about it is Awesome - The Strength gains in each successive workout, the way it makes you look, the confidence it gives including the 1000 death stare it enables you to pull off with ease should any M'fucker try get in that parking space before you!!! I have a great appetite on it also, I feel relaxed most of the time as long as I am left alone Lmao The warped sexual desires it brings including the sexy Thai ladyboys Lol

BUT what I really don't like is the way at the same time it completely screws over pretty much all of your internal organs - Liver, Kidney's, Heart to name a few. I firmly believe it should only be run by guys who are generally laid back and upbeat/happy. Also a good level of maturity and responsibility is needed. I have seen countless guys who are already manic depressives, paranoid, aggressive, and erratic completely lose their shit and end up either loosing all of their friends/marraige/job or going nuts and secluding themselves from life in general whilst on it. This then seems to carry on long after they abruptly quit the stuff too.

In regards to the article - there are a lot of true points and a lot of overhyped statements too. All of this trensomnia stuff I have never understood as I sleep like a baby on it - better than I do off it. I've never felt the over the top CNS stimulation either or the paranoia/alertness feeling.

In terms of deciding whether you want to take it or not, I think its down to how far you want to better yourself and at the same time what damage you are willing to risk putting your body through. Liver, heart, kidney supplements are an absolute MUST on the stuff. I firmly believe that without running trenbolone you will not reach your peak ability in strength or bodybuilding conditioning. Unfortunately the better & more effective the compound is, the more dangers and sides there tend to be.
Am I worth taking such risks? I do not think, as I wrote earlier, that we are all great athletes here. I think an ordinary athlete can do just fine without him and achieve results.
And the negative impact on the body is very serious. On an emotional background, also very seriously. Many say the mood on TREn that they don't want to live.

Results and side effects on 50mg per week are much different than 500mg, which are also much different than a gram. And what other compounds were taken with it. Winstrol or anadrol for example will completely transform a tren cycle, and the sides, because of the synergy.
This is very true. Too much tren is "evil" talk without considering the dosage.

Also, the false apples and oranges comparisons with other AAS. 50mg/week of tren is much different from 500mg/week testosterone:

I agree that the potency of trenbolone can lead to some increased side effects when compared to equivalent milligram dosages of other steroids. However, this isn't a fair comparison.

No one makes apples to oranges comparisons 6mg/day of the beta-agonist salbutamol to 6mg/day of the more potent beta-agonist clenbuterol. People respect the fact that clenbuterol is 1000x more potent. They are forced to. So they dose accordingly.

Bodybuilders are failing to do this with trenbolone. They may compare 500mg/wk trenbolone to 500mg/wk testosterone, etc., etc. If trenbolone is 2-3x more potent then of course the side effects will be greater. So would the side effects on 1000mg/wk or 1500mg/wk testosterone.

IMO, this failure may be most responsible for the mythology and demonization.

I didnt have any emotional problems on tren. I just had MILD night sweats and insomnia. I did get hiccups when I finally got my dose up to 560/wk with tren a. I backed down to 300 and within a day the hiccups when away. Tren hiccups are real i think its part of indigestion that it gave me. The higher that my dose was over 300/wk I noticed more indigestion i got. I think 300-400 is my sweet spot.

Good point. I deliberately avoided mentioning doses because there is so much debate about this: some recommend tiny doses and others much bigger. If my memory is correct I think I did say that sides were dose dependent, but yeah I wussed out and didn't recommend any doses as I am not qualified to, and it could be argued that any tren is too much (in fact I think most health professionals would argue this)
As far as I remember, tren was originally developed for animals, unlike many other drugs that are used in pharmacology. And I agree that any dose of TREN is very serious for the body. Of course, the higher the dose, the more negative moments. Of course, the question of individual characteristics of a person should not be ruled out. Many TREN are generally not suitable.

As far as I remember, tren was originally developed for animals, unlike many other drugs that are used in pharmacology. And I agree that any dose of TREN is very serious for the body. Of course, the higher the dose, the more negative moments. Of course, the question of individual characteristics of a person should not be ruled out. Many TREN are generally not suitable.
No. It's been developed for and used in humans too: Parabolan! But again that discussion leads to what the therapeutic dose was which is 76mg every 10 days.

Of course PED users don't use the therapeutic dose but even a 1200 lb cow gets just one 200mg implant 60 days before slaughter, not because they care about the cow's health but that bulks them up the most without making the meat too tough.

No. It's been developed for and used in humans too: Parabolan! But again that discussion leads to what the therapeutic dose was which is 76mg every 10 days.

Of course PED users don't use the therapeutic dose but even a 1200 lb cow gets just one 200mg implant 60 days before slaughter, not because they care about the cow's health but that bulks them up the most without making the meat too tough.
Cows are the greatest steroid users. One 200mg injection and that's it.

Cows are the greatest steroid users. One 200mg injection and that's it.
I think they live to be about 18 months old. They castrate the bulls unless they want to breed him. And actually they get several implants throughout their lifespan but it's that last 200mg (25mg/week) one that's meant to bulk them up before slaughter.

But they want the cows to taste good too. I'm pretty sure Jay Cutler or Big Ramy wouldn't taste very good lol

Last edited:
I did 210 mg ace for 4 weeks then ramped up to 350mg then back down.

Zero mental sides and I’m kind of fucked in the head. Very prone to drug induced paranoia.

The only side effect I got was running out of breath during sex. For some reason, medium intensity cardio and low intensity was unaffected.

A lot of these 20 something kids on Reddit are just soft, in my opinion.
You have zero mental sides from tren. Do you have any mental sides from npp or deca?

Tren mental sides are blown out of proportion by parroted bros on the Internet.

I’ve run tren ace at 300,350,560, and 700wk. Only above 560wk do I get VERY MILD agitation. I’m talking very very mild. I’ve never once raised my voice at anyone on tren but I occasionally get irritated by stupid questions/stupid people and I answer people sarcastically on occasion.

Never put my hands on anyone, never threw a tv remote, never raised my voice to my girl or anyone else for that matter.

IMO the biggest downside of tren is the insomnia and shortness of breath.

I’ve run tren ace at 300,350,560, and 700wk. Only above 560wk do I get VERY MILD agitation. I’m talking very very mild. I’ve never once raised my voice at anyone on tren but I occasionally get irritated by stupid questions/stupid people and I answer people sarcastically on occasion.

Never put my hands on anyone, never threw a tv remote, never raised my voice to my girl or anyone else for that matter.

I noticed @ 560+ i was irritable but i never lost it and i have 3 kids under 9yrs old. I agree about the mental sides. I never got any, if i could sleep well and not get gassed doing squats, etc the mirror and increased strength is the only way i would know tren was working.

I have asked around but here might be a good place. Does npp give shortness of breath like tren or not? Thats the biggest thing i hate about tren is how it kills cardio.

I have asked around but here might be a good place. Does npp give shortness of breath like tren or not? Thats the biggest thing i hate about tren is how it kills cardio.
I have not experienced shortness of breath with NPP or Deca. Besides tren the only AAS that gave me very mild shortness of breath (very mild barely noticeable) was high dosage (150-200mg ED) anadrol . And I suspect I had shortness of breath from that because of how high my BP gets on anadrol. Shortness of breath is common when your BP gets very high but tren causes shortness of breath in another way, Even if your BP is in the normal range.

I have not experienced shortness of breath with NPP or Deca. Besides tren the only AAS that gave me very mild shortness of breath (very mild barely noticeable) was high dosage (150-200mg ED) anadrol . And I suspect I had shortness of breath from that because of how high my BP gets on anadrol. Shortness of breath is common when your BP gets very high but tren causes shortness of breath in another way, Even if your BP is in the normal range.
What were the gains like on that dosage?

Looks like I misread the information, thanks for clarifying. Perhaps yes small doses are quite correct to use.

When you extrapolate from the tren data in cattle to man, what are your considerations?

Human Equivalent Dose for 200mg in a 545kg cow is approx 0.95 mg/kg in an adult man.

I note that there are some differences (likely hepatic and in IGFBPs) between bovids and man.

First and foremost, while E2 (tren+estradiol implants) augments the serum IGF-I in cattle, in humans the decrement in IGF-I from tren that is perhaps also (as in bovids) due to decreased GH pulse amplitude and pulse duration (speculatively) this is not overcome with the addition of E2 (i.e., oral estradiol). This failure in man is likely due to increased IGFBP-1 from estrogens, versus there being no such increase in cattle.

Is there any evidence in man of decreased thyroid function with tren like there is in cattle? What are the similarities/differences between the two species?

Note, also, that in bovids there is lower AR concentration in muscle than in man (0.1-0.5 fmol/mg) which is only 1/4 the concentration of ER concentration. To me, this argues for the primacy of tren's functioning primarily by reduced GR number, increased responsiveness of skeletal muscle satellite cells to intramuscular IGF-I (mIGF-I) and mIGF-I activity.

Feel free to PM me with your thoughts on these subjects.

Perfect explanation- so many

Back