Test e cycle, 500 mg, not working as expected

I just don’t know why I am trying to make keyboard scientists to show how wrong their are when they try to sound smart.
There is another guy who pull out numbers like 127 mg is equal to 638mg test and bla bla bla. Don’t put this game with me.

The only reason I am active on this forum is to kill some time because I get bored sometimes. But I am not that bored to make a page of explication for everything you are writing wrong. I can but I won't.
I don't win nothing from this and I don't want to break your illusion on how much you actually know.
I will let people to be happy with their image about themselves and how smart they think they are.
Great job brother! You are right with everything! Go share your knowledge because people are lost without it. Teach them how to breathe also because they are doing wrong.

I believe I start to have a higher ignore list that that guy that said to everyone muted and ignored or something.

I mean ... literary, you'd just have to read post's that you're replying to a bit better mate. Nothing more, nothing less.

Jesus, that's still more than 290, how tall are you 7 ft? Or are you a strongman?

I can't imagine your food bill and toilet paper budget lol
I am 1,78m or 178cm. It's under 6ft and around 295-297 pounds I believe. I use kg and cm cause I am from Europe.
Food isn't that expensive. I choose cheaper protein sources.

No. That guy who takes prohormones and said test don't build muscle. Username something with y or v.

Later edit: VenomYo his username
Ahh @1tank1 would talk shit to people, say they were disrespectful,. Then ignore them.

He would keep saying he is just here for fear but pretty much to talk shit all day.

I would advocate another 250 gram serving of chicken breast or the equivalent in whey protein. Also if you were eating say 250 grams protein a day, 75 grams fats minimum.

Also, if you feel fat gain is an issue, increase the amount of cardio &/or decrease the amount of Carbs you consume. You could just be bloated, probably both.

Some fat gain is acceptable imo(if you are bulking).

Even if all of you are saying that you need to have the perfect diet, workouts,...to benefit from gear, we have a few studies that show that this is not necessary the case
No we absolutely do not have that. We have one study that’s been hilariously misunderstood by children on YouTube and it persists as mythology to this day.

Testosterone alone is not the best way to gain muscle.

Test is base, nothing more. Add Deca, Primo or Anadrol and you have muscle growth

Test is base, nothing more. Add Deca, Primo or Anadrol and you have muscle growth
Yes test is base but higher doses normally mean more muscle gain if you know what you are doing.
Of course additions will allow for more muscle growth without upping the test.

Test is base, nothing more. Add Deca, Prmo or Anadrol and you have muscle growth
People will try to dispute your point, but we all know its the truth. Test is simply to keep the dick working, nothing else. I agree with you