Something I think is so funny, is that Millard collected his check from Naps for this month and he can’t even post cause he’s a short tempered dumbass

The tally stands at 3 separate instances of making threatening remarks, 2 of which resulted in his being banned. i would call that habitual. It's clear that he can't control his big mouth.
Isn’t there another guy just like that always gets in trouble for making threats? Lol

Naps was finally banned again after Millard reviewed the evidence gathered by @The_Dude69 and others. Now hopefully Triple BG and The Backhoe will be unbanned.

Hopefully then the board will finally settle down....and on to the next drama lol.

So yes Naps was spamming...
I highly doubt he’ll unban anyone. And that’s whatever, I’m not too concerned with that (although I don’t believe the bans were justified in either case, but I’m sure y’all have heard me bitch enough) I was just upset about the unequal distribution of bans for members but not for contributing vendors when the claim was made over and over that the rules must be followed.

I still can’t believe that the members had to come together to prove that naps was spamming when it was clear and obvious. Also, it was impossible to ignore his “favelas” reference.

This weekend has been very entertaining and captivating. We shall not really rest till BBBG and Backhoe come back.

This weekend has been very entertaining and captivating. We shall not really rest till BBBG and Backhoe come back.
Exactly. With a couple vets banned, we had to step up. I didn’t want BBBGs ban to be in futility, especially because I really appreciate his input and advice on Meso.

Annndd also he was banned cause Naps tattled on him, that really made me mad too.

Good business.

Wonder if the ban is permanent this time?
I highly doubt it. If I was Millard I would increase the duration of the ban by two weeks each offense. So if he's gone for 2 weeks and does it again it's a month the next time. Time after that a month and a half. Then two months etc.

If I was Millard I would increase the duration of the ban by two weeks each offense.

Just personal preference but I think Meso would greatly benefit (and keep the sources in line) by a permanent ban.

Being known as "that AAS forum that tolerates no doxxing, spamming, or fakery" is a much better option than "that forum where massive repeated offenses are met with marginally increasing pretend wrist slaps".

Just personal preference but I think Meso would greatly benefit (and keep the sources in line) by a permanent ban.

Being known as "that AAS forum that tolerates no doxxing, spamming, or fakery" is a much better option than "that forum where massive repeated offenses are met with marginally increasing pretend wrist slaps".
Very true. I think we should be able to vote sources off the board like survivor. But the doxxing and hot pack threats are unexcusable from naps. A strike 3 rule would be best

survivor-jeff-probst.gif

While I don't necessarily agree with how Millard chooses to enforce the rules, at the very least he seems to be consistent.

There doesn't seem to be "better" or "worse" offenses in his mind, all offenses are treated the same, which may be the only way to come across as truly objective.