Good business.

Wonder if the ban is permanent this time?
Not likely. If the doxx/hot pack threat didn’t get him a permanent-ban then it’s not going to happen.

Makes you wonder. Cdnguy got permanently banned for trolling, essentially, but someone makes a threat that could result in someone ending up in jail and they get a ban for a month?

He’ll be back to bumping his spam thread within a month.

I am terrible at tracking forum status. I do remember Cdnguy, had no idea he had been permanently banned.
He deserved it, don’t get me wrong. He went off the rails during one of his meth benders.

He was a decent guy before he started getting tweaked out.

While I don't necessarily agree with how Millard chooses to enforce the rules, at the very least he seems to be consistent.

There doesn't seem to be "better" or "worse" offenses in his mind, all offenses are treated the same, which may be the only way to come across as truly objective.
True. I just think doxxing is at another level. Nobody will feel comfortable about that. If anything it hurts member participation in fear of retaliation.

Naps better be fucking perma banned. I mean come on. 2 separate threats? And a whole fucking spam thread? I mean damn. If he’s back I wanna see the checks he’s sending Millard. Because I think we should get a cut for putting up with his bullshit.

Yes, let him check and may be have some fun. We found our own Meso Sherlock here lol investigating the surfaces, thinking every picture needs to have a different table, countertop, carpet and if the same carpet then it's spam. Now thats funny lol
Lmao

Holy shit, digging in here brought me to this thread, everyone and their grandmother knows @naps is a pile of shit, plus his boy bigboobie also, but to actually see the moronic replies from the 2 of them? Wow, just wow. Yep, bumped from the grave, I know, just still amazing how incredibly inept @naps is, damn moron escaped from the farm.