Hey? What about scripts, pythons, dragons and other bots? How can a script do a repeat post Sherlock? So was python false accusations? Because only human error can explain the mistake with repeat posts.

Identical carpets and countertops police lol.

Hey? What about scripts, pythons, dragons and other bots? How can a script do a repeat post Sherlock? So was python false accusations? Because only human error can explain the mistake with repeat posts.

Identical carpets and countertops police lol

It was your comment about threatening a member with your favelas. That was when I realized you probably paid some poor Brazilian boys to write these reviews up for a dollar a day.

Also fuck you and your scamming ass.

Threats of violence and/or promoting or encouraging violence or self-harm is prohibited.
Do not try to rephrase my words about favelas. The guy was telling I'm hiding behind my computer and got an invitation. That's all. Respect the rules remember?

And you said you are a dick from ranches and you admit it lol. Now the carpet police. I think we can be friends, no? ok buddy, got to the gear pics section, I've added a new counter top picture for you that requires an investigation.

piss bye

1630213296030.png

Do not try to rephrase my words about favelas. The guy was telling I'm hiding behind my computer and got an invitation. That's all. Respect the rules remember?

And you said you are a dick from ranches and you admit it lol. Now the carpet police. I think we can be friends, no? ok buddy, got to the gear pics section, I've added a new counter top picture for you that requires an investigation.

piss bye

View attachment 153045
Fuck off

Identical carpets and countertops police lol.
Clearly you’re not the brains behind the operation.

piss bye

View attachment 153045
Oooohhh sweet sweet Nappy. I know a threat when I see one. Annnnyways.

Adding post #1260 to the list of #1198, #915, #816,#251, #612, #967, and #136 with identical countertops

I start to look again but there are too many coincidence on many photos
For example look at page 61 and scroll down the page

ok buddy, got to the gear pics section, I've added a new counter top picture for you that requires an investigation.

Thank you for that most recent countertop little Nappy baby! It reminded me of a couple other identical ones! Posts #129, 1683, #263, #602, #685, and #789 are all the same counter!!

Last edited:
We did it boys. Naps is gone. Thanks @Millard for keeping your word on the rules.

Edit: it would be nice to see BBBG’s ban time reduced since he was retaliating against Naps spam.

Last edited:
Thanks for that @Millard...we knew you would come through once you see the evidence, and the fact he just made another threat earlier.

Now can you please pretty please unban BBBG and Backhoe?