Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Some people say i am making this shit up, so flame on, but deca/npp cured my horrible tendonitis. Like...gone. i was at one point using ice sleeves after every gym session. No more wraps or braces either. So yeah...nands for joints on occasion still...but prevention vs relief effort.

A lot of my coworkers and people I train with will use deca strictly for their joints and recovering from injury. I always wondered if it would help heal my hand/wrist ever since I broke it it’s really isn’t the same My right arm has now become the weaker arm and it’s noticeable

A lot of my coworkers and people I train with will use deca strictly for their joints and recovering from injury. I always wondered if it would help heal my hand/wrist ever since I broke it it’s really isn’t the same My right arm has now become the weaker arm and it’s noticeable

Try NPP 100 a week. It’s what I’ve heard the magic number is , but I’m just trying to get some more confirmation

What da fuck u pin every day with what gauge ??
Draw 21 pin 25 at 1".
Pringles now makes a ridged chip, so there’s that.
You are now the enemy.
well to each their own but i am proof it can work. I am currently running moderate dose hgh to see it's effects but have dropped all compounds other than trt at the moment. Nothing exciting from hgh yet.

OF COURSE ....that’s kim and Dave and some of us have very high I cues ...
You’d truly never know except for our distorted informally’s
some people have big heads or distorted ones
As for me I have a very overwhelming size CAC and it truly has its benefits except when you go sit on somebody else’s toilet that’s not 3 foot tall and the fucker goes down past the waterline and your junk rest in the tunnel .. picking it up and throwing it over the side has its downfalls

Any of you knowledgeable fucks have any advice for a test/Tren/mast cycle at 250/600/600 for 12 weeks with the first 4 weeks short ester with this blend that seems to be liked transitioned into a long Esther?

Draw 21 pin 25 at 1".

You are now the enemy.
well to each there own but i am proof it can work. I am currently running moderate dose hgh to see it's effects but have dropped all compounds other than trt at the moment. Nothing exciting from hgh yet.
Dude I have never fucking heard of that draw at 21 that shit must of went over my head ( down syndrome and all ) at some point quite a few times but that’s the way to do it and push with 25 that’s smart as fuck .. kind of expensive though well maybe not really two boxes for one

As for me I have a very overwhelming size CAC and it truly has its benefits except when you go sit on somebody else’s toilet that’s not 3 foot tall and the fucker goes down past the waterline and your junk rest in the tunnel .. picking it up and throwing it over the side has its downfalls
LMAO

Is this kids ramblings not reminding anyone else of another user who would go on fucking adderrall/meth rants?

What the fuck are you even saying.

Dude I have never fucking heard of that draw at 21 that shit must of went over my head ( down syndrome and all ) at some point quite a few times but that’s the way to do it and push with 25 that’s smart as fuck .. kind of expensive though well maybe not really two boxes for one
Pins are cheap af. Healthykin is a good place to shop.

Love it man. I am hoping I can get the spare cash to buy enough NPP for all of next year cycles before minimum raise/private

I have a buddy who said HGH cured his back pain. What did you run the NPP at for joints? 100mg a week?

If you’re looking to run 100 mg/ week for extended periods then use deca. Same compound, longer ester so you pin once a week.

Any of you knowledgeable fucks have any advice for a test/Tren/mast cycle at 250/600/600 for 12 weeks with the first 4 weeks short ester with this blend that seems to be liked transitioned into a long Esther?
I just started on a 300/400/400 and it’s my first, so I got nothing, but it’s pretty much how I’m running mine, except the Tren will remain Ace instead of Enanthate. Test P is transitioning to Cyp, 250/week, Mast P transitioning to E 400/wk, Tren A staying at 400/wk. Taking 75 mg Var ED. After two weeks, the Var and Tren go on 2 week sabbatical, to be swapped out with NPP then wash, rinse, repeat.

Hate to break it to you but it doesn’t look like you’re on @Kim list of favorites... sorry man.

I got put on @Urgentfury12 list o_O, and I didn’t even wanna be on it!
Maybe @Urgentfury12 and @Kim can trade me out on their lists :oops: or something?
I don’t wanna die :(

:p:D
Rumor has it once your on @Urgentfury12 list. It’s written in sharpie and posted on his refrigerator of death. But it could be rumors but highly doubtful. I’d say your fucked. Sorry