Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Excited to give this guy a try. Haven't been around in months. Which email do I send my pre-cycle ballbag pictures to in order to get store credit?

I really have no idea what you are ever talking about , but
The tren/mast blend needs to be injected EOD
I run EVERYTHING ED. No matter what it is. I was thinking starting the blend after my next set of bloods. @150mg i was thinking .33 ml blend, and .5 ml test prop. Close to 50mg for all 3 per day. Might do that for a long spell and thow some var in at the end. Or try rabbit's 3/3 double oral rotation with var/winny. Dry af.

I really have no idea what you are ever talking about , but
The tren/mast blend needs to be injected EOD
ICEMAN where you been????
Bad Boy
Yea I’ll go do a boost...ONLY TGI understands my special language and is the only person I allow to chew me up and spit me out ...except u guys too of course...TGI has helped me from our start and has been MAD AS HELL TOO
Shit scared me straight

Yeah you’re right it’s even slightly worse than that if you add creatine and a powdered RD-140 ect I got ran over but none of my dosage is eally large but damn son talk about a rocket ride

So you do everything off the top of your head? Just on a whim? Or do you plan shit out?

Do your trt dose of test.
The blend is short esters so every 4 days is gonna put the hormones on a roller coaster. Pin EOD but pin less and adjust accordingly

300/week was too much. So start at 200/week which would be about 0.3-0.4 cc EOD. You’ll get use to that and if you can tolerate then gradually bump it up until you find your sweet spot.

I run EVERYTHING ED. No matter what it is. I as thinking starting the blend after my next set of bloods. @150mg i was thinking .33 ml blend, and .5 ml test prop. Close to 50mg for all 3 per day. Might do that for a long spell and thow some var in at the end. Or try rabbit's 3/3 double oral rotation with var/winny. Dry af.
TGI you still have a few bottles of my blend right!!!

So you do everything off the top of your head? Just on a whim? Or do you plan shit out?

The blend is short esters so every 4 days is gonna put the hormones on a roller coaster. Pin EOD but pin less and adjust accordingly

300/week was too much. So start at 200/week which would be about 0.3-0.4 cc EOD. You’ll get use to that and if you can tolerate then gradually bump it up until you find your sweet spot.
Even 50mg a day was tough for me at first. I like to start every run there and build to 75mg by around week 4 and hold that steady throughout.

Excited to give this guy a try. Haven't been around in months. Which email do I send my pre-cycle ballbag pictures to in order to get store credit?

Aw shit you’re only here cause the hairy fucker finally bounded off for good.

Ball bag pictures don’t work. You gotta kick the gay way up for TGI. He’s already gotten use to the tame shit. He use to count proctology as one of his hobbies so try spreading it wide. That might work.

titaniumgear@protonmail dot com

The rest of us want to see a picture of your girl though. That’s how you get the good helpful advice.

Fuck I never thought of that ....done...yea on a whim
my body tells me.. what ever goes in I respond that’s all I USE to care about so when I want more response I blast more but I got run over and now I know why-the more I think about it...
new bestest friend
U 2 T-bagger

Last edited:
I run EVERYTHING ED. No matter what it is. I was thinking starting the blend after my next set of bloods. @150mg i was thinking .33 ml blend, and .5 ml test prop. Close to 50mg for all 3 per day. Might do that for a long spell and thow some var in at the end. Or try rabbit's 3/3 double oral rotation with var/winny. Dry af.

I agree with you, I think it keeps the blood levels steadier with ED. A lot of people do EOD because they say it helps with the sides

That sounds solid, and I would do the 3/3 combo. Do you ever add NPP for joint support?

I run EVERYTHING ED. No matter what it is. I as thinking starting the blend after my next set of bloods. @150mg i was thinking .33 ml blend, and .5 ml test prop. Close to 50mg for all 3 per day. Might do that for a long spell and thow some var in at the end. Or try rabbit's 3/3 double oral rotation with var/winny. Dry af.
I ac
I agree with you, I think it keeps the blood levels steadier with ED. A lot of people do EOD because they say it helps with the sides

That sounds solid, and I would do the 3/3 combo. Do you ever add NPP for joint support?
Only reasoning I have ever read about EOD is that it is easier than pinning ED and the slightly better bloodwork on ED pins isn't worth the pinning. Have people really reported less sides on EOD?

Some people say i am making this shit up, so flame on, but deca/npp cured my horrible tendonitis. Like...gone. i was at one point using ice sleeves after every gym session. No more wraps or braces either. So yeah...nands for joints on occasion still...but prevention vs relief effort.

Fuck I never thought of that ....done...yea on a whim my body tells me.. when she goes in I respond that’s all I USE to care about so when I want more response I blast more but I got run over

I’ve been around, just lurkering here and there. Look adding more gear looking for more response is not the best way.

First and foremost, get your diet down. You will see the most significant gains with the diet alone.

After diet, add a compound 1 by 1 to see how you react.

After that, run short esters and gradually increase once your body has stabilized as said dosage.

I ac

Only reasoning I have ever read about EOD is that it is easier than pinning ED and the slightly better bloodwork on ED pins isn't worth the pinning. Have people really reported less sides on EOD?
I pin ED because i like to pin. The end. So i don't know about sides from any other method.

Aw shit you’re only here cause the hairy fucker finally bounded off for good.

Ball bag pictures don’t work. You gotta kick the gay way up for TGI. He’s already gotten use to the tame shit. He use to count proctology as one of his hobbies so try spreading it wide. That might work.

titaniumgear@protonmail dot com

The rest of us want to see a picture of your girl though. That’s how you get the good helpful advice.

You are 100% correct. Nothing helps me gain respect for someone faster than the ability to tickle the ol' prostate with clinical efficiency.

Some people say i am making this shit up, so flame on, but deca/npp cured my horrible tendonitis. Like...gone. i was at one point using ice sleeves after every gym session. No more wraps or braces either. So yeah...nands for joints on occasion still...but prevention vs relief effort.

Love it man. I am hoping I can get the spare cash to buy enough NPP for all of next year cycles before minimum raise/private

I have a buddy who said HGH cured his back pain. What did you run the NPP at for joints? 100mg a week?