Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

I got strong quick with inj winstrol. The pip was terrible and joints hurt bad after just a few weeks. I had to cut the winny at week 5 to let the lumps dissipate
sounds like the orals didn’t hurt you at all

don’t take him for anything more than comedy relief or it’ll make your head hurt
Worf..........im watching you....oxox

Are you mentally handicapped is a pretty universal question we are all dying to ask. Serious question, no troll. No disrespect.
I thought iceman was helpful if you read the thread through .. but perhaps I’m missing something remember I’ve got Down syndrome..and I simply didn’t know somethings...and - perfect example why people would be reluctant to ask and 25 years later

I’d definitely like to run it my last three weeks and then take 10mg before each flight day of meet.
Idk how ham you are looking to go on meet day, and you would need to experiment during some training days to see how you react but either Cheque drops or Halo, with a TNE or TrNE injectable would probably give you 50 pounds on your total.

I thought iceman was helpful if you read the thread through .. but perhaps I’m missing something remember I’ve got Down syndrome..and I simply didn’t know somethings...and - perfect example why people would be reluctant to ask and 25 years later

They are thinking I was wrong to suggest the dosages for t3, or even recommend DNP over t3

My thought process is, people are going to use it regardless if we tell them no, best we can do is steer them in the right direction and hope they follow

Please go back and read the following 10 post by me after that one before you quote me
I read what you wrote and I do happen to agree with you for the most. It’s that reason why I can’t understand why you would suggest one of the harshest and very capable of killing you compounds to someone like him. I’m telling you right now you should not be engaging him.

Was raised Baptist, but have a long line of Celtic/Norse ancestry. I have the same reasoning as you lmao. Dad understands, mom thinks we are idiots
The old ways have always called to me, no disrespect to any other religion(except Islam fuck them) my ancestors endured all that they have just to be forgotten? Can’t let that happen. I take great pride in where I come from and all those before me have accomplished. My tattoos reflect my ancestry, my family and my service. I have some rune tattoos that get some unwanted attention ;)

I got strong quick with inj winstrol. The pip was terrible and joints hurt bad after just a few weeks. I had to cut the winny at week 5 to let the lumps dissipate

don’t take him for anything more than comedy relief or it’ll make your head hurt
It already has. That’s why I’ve been quiet lately on this thread. I don’t like the new element it has taken on. I still love most of you fucks though.

They are thinking I was wrong to suggest the dosages for t3, or even recommend DNP over t3

My thought process is, people are going to use it regardless if we tell them no, best we can do is steer them in the right direction and hope they follow
I think the concern with runon is that he is not mentally stable my friend. It’s that or he just likes to meme way too hard.

I read what you wrote and I do happen to agree with you for the most. It’s that reason why I can’t understand why you would suggest one of the harshest and very capable of killing you compounds to someone like him. I’m telling you right now you should not be engaging him.

Because at even 200mg you see fantastic results. Much more than t3. If you see results at a low dosage, you are much more likely to keep it low

I was generally nervous with t3 that people will start stacking the dosage higher to get a quicker result

I literally didn’t sleep because I would wake up and piss about 4 times a night. I drank 1.5-2 gallons a day. I found it odd but been doing research and I have been finding that anadrol isn’t nearly as bad as I thought.

Well we all know about the T3 But this long study was done on it that just came out a month ago and they’re claiming the T4 is significantly better...
so their very detailed language and the scientific thoughts behind it sort of convinced me to try it
T3 and T4 are both thyroid hormones. T3 is much more potent than T4. T4 actually converts to T3. So basically, simply put, for every 400mcg of T4, is 100mcg T3. The ratio is actually something along the 1:4.221
Ok, so t3 is the best way to go. 50mg a day, no need to taper on or off, make sure you get pharma grade

Run with 2iu of HGH
When using T3, given your natural levels are typically between 15-30mcg naturally, you're able to use T3 up to 100mcg, and yes it's recommended to taper up and gradually taper down to adjust back to your own.
t4 doesn't actually raise your metabolism tho? Honestly I think you should just try out DNP

As far as t4 dosages, I am not sure of
T4 converts to T3. Yes, it raises your metabolism, body temperature, it helps with fat loss. Speeds up your thyroid function.

DNP is a totally different beast. Not sure how or why you're comparing the two. T3/T4 are hormones, DNP is an accidental discovery of chemicals that allowed people working around it, increase their body temperatures in dangerous levels. It's being used for quick fat loss but with many risks. DNP isn't something to play with if you're not willing to respect and educate yourself about the drug and its effects or even long term risks. You both sound as if you need to research more about it and are not ready to dabble in it without hurting yourself as the end result.

I think the concern with runon is that he is not mentally stable my friend. It’s that or he just likes to meme way too hard.

Downs or not.... lol
I figured it was like with a child. Tell them not to touch the stove, they are going to. Tell him not to guzzle t3, he will lol

T3 and T4 are both thyroid hormones. T3 is much more potent than T4. T4 actually converts to T3. So basically, simply put, for every 400mcg of T4, is 100mcg T3. The ratio is actually something along the 1:4.221When using T3, given your natural levels are typically between 15-30mcg naturally, you're able to use T3 up to 100mcg, and yes it's recommended to taper up and gradually taper down to adjust back to your own. T4 converts to T3. Yes, it raises your metabolism, body temperature, it helps with fat loss. Speeds up your thyroid function.

DNP is a totally different beast. Not sure how or why you're comparing the two. T3/T4 are hormones, DNP is an accidental discovery of chemicals that allowed people working around it, increase their body temperatures in dangerous levels. It's being used for quick fat loss but with many risks. DNP isn't something to play with if you're not willing to respect and educate yourself about the drug and its effects or even long term risks. You both sound as if you need to research more about it and are not ready to dabble in it without hurting yourself as the end result.
Thank you

Downs or not.... lol
I figured it was like with a child. Tell them not to touch the stove, they are going to. Tell him not to guzzle t3, he will lol
But the issue is, you can shoot 5g if Test in your ass and be fine. Take 2g if DNP after seeing progress on 500mg and you die.

T3 and T4 are both thyroid hormones. T3 is much more potent than T4. T4 actually converts to T3. So basically, simply put, for every 400mcg of T4, is 100mcg T3. The ratio is actually something along the 1:4.221When using T3, given your natural levels are typically between 15-30mcg naturally, you're able to use T3 up to 100mcg, and yes it's recommended to taper up and gradually taper down to adjust back to your own. T4 converts to T3. Yes, it raises your metabolism, body temperature, it helps with fat loss. Speeds up your thyroid function.

I never compared them. And I did state that I had very limited knowledge in them.

I know a bit more about DNP and there is a larger following for it on this forum than t3. So there is more wisdom to be shared on that particular drug

Oh lord ....straighten him out....I get his point ,in an away ,he is absolutely correct
but he is coming across
like I’m a Darilek and that when you’re dealing with A Darilek it’s best not to engage .. well to me I have my opinion but I’ll leave that to myself
Your thoughts are appreciated
because you’re correct people are going to do it anyway