Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

I was directing it at someone. When you’re taking tren and mast, you shouldn’t be taking dnp on top of it. Sorry if it came off as I was preaching to everyone to take it.

Tren and mast at for 10 weeks should be plenty enough to get you to your goals. If not, you’re probably to out of shape to be blasting gear.

Forgive me, but is this not you saying that it is fine to run tren and mast for 10 weeks to get into shape, but it is appalling to even suggest taking some DNP to achieve fat loss?

What’s up doggie. I need to let you know, I bought 10 bottles test e batch 7 back in January. I’ve been using it for my trt dose not cycling. After a week and a half to 2 weeks, my wife noticed my back was broken out. I went back on a different brand for a few weeks and the acne cleared up. To keep it scientific, I went back on tgi and the acne came back. I will not be using your stuff anymore. I can only imagine what would happen if I blasted with it. What could causing this problem?

You guys have any idea for this customer?

It’s pretty simple. Since this customer is obviously on top of his game and extremely scientific, he should just take a look at his current laps compared to his previous labs.

That is what I would do!

Forgive me, but is this not you saying that it is fine to run tren and mast for 10 weeks to get into shape, but it is appalling to even suggest taking some DNP to achieve fat loss?
Thought I just explained this? @Urgentfury12 was talking about doing tren and fingering sandwiches. He didn’t want to fuck with DNP. I was simply backing his conclusion. DNP isn’t in the wheel house with recreational ped use, nor should it be. Tren is also something that shouldn’t be considered. I believe some people in this room will take what we say as gospel. I certainly don’t want someone with little experience to start taking this crap because @balco did.

Thought I just explained this? @Urgentfury12 was talking about doing tren and fingering sandwiches. He didn’t want to fuck with DNP. I was simply backing his conclusion. DNP isn’t in the wheel house with recreational ped use, nor should it be. Tren is also something that shouldn’t be considered. I believe some people in this room will take what we say as gospel. I certainly don’t want someone with little experience to start taking this crap because @balco did.
Context just looks off then. Seemed like you were condoning tren and not DNP :)

What ? I’ve never fingered a sandwich, pussy and ass but never a sandwich o_O

Context just looks off then. Seemed like you were condoning tren and not DNP :)
All this comes with great risks and sometimes little reward. I see guys in here and state that they aren’t pulling any bloods, taking drugs like prami so their dick won’t stop working, using a lighter to warm up their syringe, The list doesn’t end. I tread with caution when it comes to advice. I state my experiences with caution. I get why you were coming at me.

That was the rumor.. turned out you were doing Tren and pizza at planet fitness. :D
Lol I also don’t think Tren should be taken lightly never mind DNP. Psychologically Tren is amazing but the sides were pretty harsh on me, None of these drugs should be taken lightly. I’m a huge advocate of low of a dose as possible and still make gains.

VERY VERY WELL SAID .....

Im getting tired of you ignoring serious questions. No way am i the only one. Act like a grown up at least half the time or quit posting. Shit is old af and i feel like im reading a retarded 14 yr olds posts.

Playing around like @Worf or iceman is fine bc they both have flashes of seriousness at times. But the way your acting man makes me just shake my head in confusion. If your really as dumb as you portray yourself to be go back to whatever 'home' you escaped from. Fucking retard.

All this comes with great risks and sometimes little reward. I see guys in here and state that they aren’t pulling any bloods, taking drugs like prami so their dick won’t stop working, using a lighter to warm up their syringe, The list doesn’t end. I tread with caution when it comes to advice. I state my experiences with caution. I get why you were coming at me.

Lol I also don’t think Tren should be taken lightly never mind DNP. Psychologically Tren is amazing but the sides were pretty harsh on me, None of these drugs should be taken lightly. I’m a huge advocate of low of a dose as possible and still make gains.

Exactly what I was trying to say. That if you are going to bash one you need to bash them all because without some common sense and due diligence it can all kill you. Albeit some faster than others, none of it is healthy nor should it be advised for anyone to do. Each man needs to be responsible for his own actions.

Damn it. i just read i don't know how many fucking pages, waiting for pimples to bring his gripe to the thread. Here we are at the end and there's nothing!

i think Titter owes me some kind of compensation for this.
i'll include my name and address next time i send you an email asking you for a list and if you accept CIM.

@Roger rabbit suggested using around week 10-12 during a cycle (assuming it’s around 14-16 week cycles)

If it’s a 12 week cycle then at week 8 is good.

If it’s a short cycle then orals r good at start.

During a 12 week cycle or longer many start seeing a platue around week 9-10 this is because your myostatin is trying to bring balance to the body so to speak. So you can counter this by either upping dosage, adding in a compound or using some orals. Even though technically adding in an oral is adding in another compound.