Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

I was actually trying to complement you.

Very few women can mix it up with the guys here day after day. Most just move on. You not only have stuck around but you enjoy the back and forth.

We may not share the inside jokes that you and runon do but you know how I feel about you.

But do you know about their baby?!?!

Very few women can mix it up with the guys here day after day. Most just move on. You not only have stuck around but you enjoy the back and forth.

We may not share the inside jokes that you and runon do but you know how I feel about you.
As proved yesterday Runon’s inside jokes were with himself.

Really ? I always stood away because I thought it would be worse for my back and knees ima have to give it a try this weekend and see how I feel. Have you done anything for your back and knees ? I take glucosamine and it really helps but I was thinking about acupuncture I refuse to go to a chiropractor
Why refuse a chiropractor? Find a good one the he will change your mind.

Yup, you have to find one that isn’t interested in just cracking bones, but actually understands manipulations and the human body.
I’ve found it’s the newer younger ones that have a better understanding on how and what to do. Not just crack your neck and back.

The one I have now is good. First time I went to him he had a crazy evaluation with a video X-ray machine. Had me moving in all directions with my neck and back. Then we watched the video and he showed me were my problem was and how we can fix it. I was impressed. It was really cool to see my X-ray in motion. Never seen that before.

I’ve found it’s the newer younger ones that have a better understanding on how and what to do. Not just crack your neck and back.

The one I have now is good. First time I went to him he had a crazy evaluation with a video X-ray machine. Had me moving in all directions with my neck and back. Then we watched the video and he showed me were my problem was and how we can fix it. I was impressed. It was really cool to see my X-ray in motion. Never seen that before.
When my son was a baby he got chronic ear infections and we were told if he got one more, he was going to have to get tubes in his ears. The chiropractor found a knot behind his ear and did a manipulation on him and he never had another one after that. Our daughter had a pinched nerve in her neck when she was a baby and that same chiropractor did a few manipulations on her and worked them right out.

Awwww, love is in the air

When my son was a baby he got chronic ear infections and we were told if he got one more, he was going to have to get tubes in his ears. The chiropractor found a knot behind his ear and did a manipulation on him and he never had another one after that. Our daughter had a pinched nerve in her neck when she was a baby and that same chiropractor did a few manipulations on her and worked them right out.
People underestimate chiropractors. Now there are a lot of BS ones for sure. I slipped my L-5 once and was in so much pain my son had to put my socks and shoes on for me. I barely made it into the chiro. I was barley walking bent over looking at the ground. I walked upright leaving his office. And a lot less pain. This was years ago but after that it made me a believer.

People underestimate chiropractors. Now there are a lot of BS ones for sure. I slipped my L-5 once and was in so much pain my son had to put my socks and shoes on for me. I barely made it into the chiro. I was barley walking bent over looking at the ground. I walked upright leaving his office. And a lot less pain. This was years ago but after that it made me a believer.
I went to a bone cracker once and had the total opposite experience as you. Was hobbling in and bent over and when I left, I was barely able to walk. Fortunately we found the right one.

Yup, you have to find one that isn’t interested in just cracking bones, but actually understands manipulations and the human body.
T-bagger your a really good person !!! .......I’m sorry about bringing up the T3 and T4 stuff OMG ...
and any DNP recommendations as a result...
I have no intentions of using any of it my goodness..
my cycles have been NOTHING like everybodies here..
over the many years of usage was ONLY here in there and perhaps a D ball (3 5mg a day). and a cypionate at 200 mg a week and the last 7-8week you double the shot..
very shallow compared to you professionals
.. stuff was expensive very hard to get and only the elite to get it in my world
The only things exotic I could get was finijet, equipoise,few anadrol rarely..
Finijet was a 50cc bottle as was equ...(cow steroid and equipoise for horses)
I knew nothing about all these varieties of stuff now one can get ...
I couldn’t imagine doing the amounts that you guys do but I enjoy learning what I’ve learned..
I weigh 247 pounds 6’1 zero fat I lifted 5 years with nothing when I started at 16....
perhaps that is able to enlighten you about my past
...I’m sorry I didn’t disclose this earlier
I hope I didn’t impact anybody negatively ;it was not intentional
I appreciate everybody’s input and I’m wishing everybody a wonderful morning

I know it is super menial and seems useless, but daily stretching and foam rolling can help reduce aches and prevent a lot of common injuries. Obviously some of the things you guys mentioned wouldn't be fixed with that, but they are great for prevention!

I just know a lot of people who go then after 3 weeks it goes backs to how it was and they constantly have to go once a month
To be fair it takes work on your part also. You have to continue your treatment at home with proper stretching and exercises. Get massages at least twice a month. Of course you will need a good chiro

I went to a bone cracker once and had the total opposite experience as you. Was hobbling in and bent over and when I left, I was barely able to walk. Fortunately we found the right one.

I just know a lot of people who go then after 3 weeks it goes backs to how it was and they constantly have to go once a month

I know it is super menial and seems useless, but daily stretching and foam rolling can help reduce aches and prevent a lot of common injuries. Obviously some of the things you guys mentioned wouldn't be fixed with that, but they are great for prevention!

My fear right there.

You guys ever seen Greg Johnson on YouTube? He straight wraps a towel around there neck and pulls like he’s trying to pop there head off.

To be fair it takes work on your part also. You have to continue your treatment at home with proper stretching and exercises. Get massages at least twice a month. Of course you will need a good chiro
You know what’s funny about this? Is that people don’t give a second thought to the maintenance meds they have to take, because at the end of the day, it’s just easier to pop a pill rather than make a lifestyle change.