Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

And best of all looking at your avi you haven’t aged a bit lol. Good to see you around GG.
Haha true true... I gotta tell and represent what 40 looks like! Hahaha although most dont believe me I'm that age.

You know... gotta always keep magic potions on hand to ensure I look as I did even with the age numbers climbing!

It was more the hot skinny chick, I could just imagine using that towel around her neck during a good pounding session...but hell maybe after a few beers the bigboy would look good too.
Used my tie on my gf few months ago like that, and she won’t stop telling me to grab random shit now. “Use your belt” “grab a towel”

Has anyone tried using cash app this morning? I already have money in there but now it won’t let me add more. I tried using the contact them button but says they have high volume try later. Maybe it’s a problem with the app.
So cash app said they will reset my account and don’t attempt anything for 48 hrs. Wtf.

I did a log about it for my experiment and on behalf of my client who was stuck on trying it. It worked well. We finished it.

As for the yellow insides... there are many drugs that can do the same... for example, innocent poop pills made from henna will turn your insides green... I guess it's your choice what color you'd like! Haha ;) ;p

I prefer normal [emoji23][emoji85][emoji23]

Of course some finish a dnp cycle and many do, it’s just sad to me the people who are desperate to try the drug and die
Because they wanted a short cut or to try a hyped up dangerous drug.