Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

I prefer normal [emoji23][emoji85][emoji23]

Of course some finish a dnp cycle and many do, it’s just sad to me the people who are desperate to try the drug and die
Because they wanted a short cut or to try a hyped up dangerous drug.

Are you saying you are totally against dnp?..I just did a short, low dose trial run. Not sure I will touch it again.

Not sure about that but found out this morning that a friend died of a massive heart attack Saturday.

Not looking to lose another over a misunderstanding.
I’m sorry for your loss. I lost my dad last year. He died on the table during a routine heart stint replacement. But can you really compare losing a friend to death to a virtual friend being upset about something you posted online?

I prefer normal [emoji23][emoji85][emoji23]

Of course some finish a dnp cycle and many do, it’s just sad to me the people who are desperate to try the drug and die
Because they wanted a short cut or to try a hyped up dangerous drug.
We’re going to need you to reintroduce yourself in the new members section. Thanks

I’m sorry for your loss. I lost my dad last year. He died on the table during a routine heart stint replacement. But can you really compare losing a friend to death to a virtual friend being upset about something you posted online?
I'm sorry about your loss too. That's horrible.

[QUOTE="HIGHRISK, post: 2385048, member: 87955(((They))) can watch me all they want. :D[/QUOTE]
Fixed it for you.

No I fucked up the quote but you get the idea.

@Masters Power has been guiding my way with my new thyroid problem. He also has been helping me and encouraging me in my training. He is actually a friend.

You are right though. Nothing compares to the death of a friend or family member.

Are you saying you are totally against dnp?..I just did a short, low dose trial run. Not sure I will touch it again.

Yes I’m against the use of dnp. Lol.
But everyone is an adult and can do as they wish and the age old debate of to dnp or not will always exist

I’ll never bash anyone for trying it or using it, but I feel it’s a road that shouldn’t be traveled.

Sorry brother that is rough. Wasn't looking for sympathy and no you can't compare the two was just explaining why my post might have been a little more sappy than it otherwise would have been. And there are several people from here who I have friendships with off of the site as well.

Carry on guys. Wasn't trying to bring the site down and my friend was a guy who would say celebrate my life don't mourn it.

Yes I’m against the use of dnp. Lol.
But everyone is an adult and can do as they wish and the age old debate of to dnp or not will always exist

I’ll never bash anyone for trying it or using it, but I feel it’s a road that shouldn’t be traveled.
I bought 100x100mg caps and tossed the whole bag a few days ago lmao smh. I'm not against it or people who take it, but agree with you in that it is a completely unnecessary risk.

I’m sorry to hear about your dad. I was just speaking with someone I feel close to about how my dad finally seems old now and I’m so happy to still have him here

@HIGHRISK i had nothing but trouble with cashapp

Still on Coinbase. Link a debt card and wait (usually less than 24 hours) and your gtg (for the most part)

Make sure it’s a debt card. If you do a bank account they hold funds for like 7 days

I’m sorry to hear about your dad. I was just speaking with someone I feel close to about how my dad finally seems old now and I’m so happy to still have him here
My dad is 72 now and I worry everyday about losing him. He has had a lot of health issues and being overweight doesn't help.

@HIGHRISK i had nothing but trouble with cashapp

Still on Coinbase. Link a debt card and wait (usually less than 24 hours) and your gtg (for the most part)

Make sure it’s a debt card. If you do a bank account they hold funds for like 7 days

Gemini is also a good option if you don't want to use coinbase.