Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Gemini is also a good option if you don't want to use coinbase.

Gemini has become my favorite bitcoin option. It’s just not available in all states. It does have the waiting period for the usd transfer to clear but it always works without a hitch.

If you’re not making millions or going for a title for a championship, and you’re taking DNP, you’re an idiot. It will and can cook you from the inside out. It’s nothing to fuck with. I believe we all have a common goal in here. Pushing it that far and putting caution in the wind will kill you. Tren and mast at for 10 weeks should be plenty enough to get you to your goals. If not, you’re probably to out of shape to be blasting gear.
Please stop demonizing a substance that is a lot less dangerous than many pharmaceuticals.
"There are reported cases testifying the value of Dinitrophenol in curing obesity and providing therapeutic value in any other condition which can be solved through an increased metabolic rate.
Many conventional means of rapid weight loss carry significant risk of damage to some of the key organs. This is not the case with DNP. The primary advantage of the use of Dinitrophenol is that it can lead to an increase in metabolism to very high levels without any kind of damage to the vital organs or biological functions. However, when the dosage is kept low and within the recommended limits, the metabolism can increase by a factor of 50 percent or even more, without the manifestation of any kind of adverse symptoms or toxicity. Those looking for solutions for obesity can benefit from these increased metabolism rates to help in weight loss.
All of the aforementioned claims are scientifically backed and are based on the controlled study of 113 cases of obesity treatment through the use of DNP under strictly observed conditions."
DNP hosts many benefits
-Rapid Fat loss
-Muscle Preservation while losing 12lbs a week.
-The Strongest Insulin Sensitizer even compared Metformin and Berberine.
It was one of the best decisions I've made and I wasn't obese at all. I lost 12lbs of pure fat and then I used what frequent users call the "Anabolic Rebound" which is just lower TDEE combined with amazing insulin sensitivity to make a pretty significant 1 month leap in progress when i natural.

Some people cooked themselves (×4 the recommended dose) or they didn't properly take in electrolytes and while using and dehydrated. Big news article that catches a lot of attention. It's been blown out of proportion BIG time. It's a solid exotic drug, does it's job and leaves MOST who use without ANY long term effects.

Got fitted for a suit for my wedding yesterday. And damn alterations are way more expensive than before gear. :D
Yeah when I had to get tux for Mardi Gras ball the girl at the store said the alterations were going to have to be crazy because most people with shoulders as wide as mine don’t have such a slim waist. I forget what the exact measurements were but she said my waist tapered down a shitload compared to my shoulders.

Question for those who have had the dreaded Tren cough: are you pinning the Tren by itself or in the barrel with something else?
I have heard that drawing up the tren first then adding your test ect can help with the cough!

For those who get PIP from Test P - same question.

Having negative effects?

@Masters Power sorry for the loss brah @eje1990 are you getting married? Was @Jrock83 the best man?

And where the shit has @Jrock83 and @tengtren been at?
Teng is neck deep eating vegan butthole
Was more just using your sentence to make a statement about the industry as a whole right now. Not so much a jab at you.
its everything. Insta hoes saying they are virgins because they haven’t had a dick in their pussy for a month or these “free” products. The “natural” bodybuilding and fitness guys are a scurge though. I know Of one who was wanting to buy gear and wasnt a first time user either based on our discussion. Found him on Ig, guess what. His bio said “public figure “ “ natural athlete” .
Get a real job, fucking milenials

Off with their heads.
You guys do steroids!? Well, you're all going to hell. Enjoy that.
I’ll be riding that sex doll like a fucking horse right through the front door

Teng is neck deep eating vegan butthole

its everything. Insta hoes saying they are virgins because they haven’t had a dick in their pussy for a month or these “free” products. The “natural” bodybuilding and fitness guys are a scurge though. I know Of one who was wanting to buy gear and wasnt a first time user either based on our discussion. Found him on Ig, guess what. His bio said “public figure “ “ natural athlete” .
Get a real job, fucking milenials

Off with their heads.

I’ll be riding that sex doll like a fucking horse right through the front door
Exactly dude. Or the vegans claiming vegan at 230lbs even though they spent a decade building the physique through different diets.