Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Same situation. Talked to him for about a half hour last Wednesday about some work stuff. He was excited about some things coming up.

Massive heart attack this weekend and gone. Granted he was in his mid sixties but he was very fit and had no real bad habits.
Feel bad for all us that go threw it..one minute they are here walking and talking with u and with no good bye they are gone forever...the worst ..sorry to hear all this

I don't think it takes much to get one, speaking anecdotally from seeing some easy-moving very large people. Fucking electric carts should be off limits to fat people as well.

Yeah, they're all victims that keep the healthcare industry, including big pharma, in business. Though I feel bad for people that use food to self soothe or have food addictions. Will power is not inherent in everyone.

If I see someone super skinny or overweight in the gym I want to give them a high five for trying to turn their life around. Even if they cant raise their arm yet. Its interesting to see who sticks with the program and gets results.

Yeah, they're all victims that keep the healthcare industry, including big pharma, in business. Though I feel bad for people that use food to self soothe or have food addictions. Will power is not inherent in everyone.

If I see someone super skinny or overweight in the gym I want to give them a high five for trying to turn their life around. Even if they cant raise their arm yet. Its interesting to see who sticks with the program and gets results.
Can speak from experience, was nearly 300 pounds of pure fat as a junior in high school. Would just binge eat all the time and wish for a change. After football season ended I said fuck it and got down to 190 and competed at state for weightlifting.

Same situation. Talked to him for about a half hour last Wednesday about some work stuff. He was excited about some things coming up.

Massive heart attack this weekend and gone. Granted he was in his mid sixties but he was very fit and had no real bad habits.
Sorry for your loss!

Can speak from experience, was nearly 300 pounds of pure fat as a junior in high school. Would just binge eat all the time and wish for a change. After football season ended I said fuck it and got down to 190 and competed at state for weightlifting.
Old friend of mine only 6 years older than me died. Heart attack. His 2 young sons found him dead. On the toilet. I started building my gym when i got the news.

Old friend of mine only 6 years older than me died. Heart attack. His 2 young sons found him dead. On the toilet. I started building my gym when i got the news.
I feel you on that. A lot of my family has passed away at 30-50 because they live shitty lifestyles and dgaf about their health.

My grandmother, super old school southern lady, once told me while sitting in her rocker that "she's going to beat my ass from Heaven if I ever get as big as (insert family member name here)." Think about that moment alot.

How much do you weigh now?

How much do you weigh now?
I am 266 as of this morning, 6 years later. Likely half the bf% as before though.

The before is about 6 months into dieting, I had already lost 50+ pounds. I think I was around 220/230 there. The second is 190 another 4-5months after first picture.

55807306_315471572457095_219889629631873024_n.jpg
55618345_2318776134822732_6444759153914150912_n.jpg

Last edited:
I hate to be "that guy" but we can never tell who is injured to what extent and what battles others are facing. Totally see where you are coming from though. Mercedes at the food bank was a great read on a similar subject.
Handicap parking is to park close to wherever because you have a PHYSICAL disability the limits your ability to walk far. This guy is a power lifter. You can’t give me one thing he could possibly have that warrants this pass.