Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Exactly, can’t do steroids, eat meat or suck a bunch of dicks for a life time. Take a month off and claim to be a natty vegan virgin.

thank you tbag, i will keep my word about your swift death.

i would imagine all that power lifting has lead to some injuries but no. If a person can physically climb in and out of a motor vehicle are they really handicapped?

same as highrisk, hypothetically

Don't threaten one of my alternate handles with a good time there, buddy boy.

I am very serious.

"Not only has not a single test found it to be carcinogenic, but test after tyest after test find that DNP actually ATTACKS cancer cells, and helps anti-cancer medications work better, and helps anti-leukemia medications work without destroying cell DNA, and suppresses tumor growth by 20-50%." - Member, Heretic.
2,4-Dinitrophenol | Technology Transfer Network Air Toxics Web site | US EPA reports on health risks. While there have not been human studies, animal studies found no cancers caused by DNP administration. It is considered a toxin because it causes nausea, sweating, and weight loss

"Comparative study of toxicity of 4-nitrophenol and 2,4-dinitrophenol in newborn and young rats." Koizumi M, Yamamoto Y, Ito Y, Takano M, Enami T, Kamata E, Hasegawa R. Division of Risk Assessment, National Institute of Health Sciences, 1-18-1 Kamiyoga, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo 158-8501, Japan. This study found that DNP can induce death in overdosed amounts, but that up to that point no toxicity was evident, nor were there any abnormalities in physical development.

DNP does not cause liver damage: "Their analyses demonstrate, beyond a doubt, that the liver does not suffer any damage in the course of dinitro treatment." (Biological Study of Dinitro Drugs in Humans By Dr. Jacques Bell. Bell, Jacques. 1939. Etude biologique des produits dinitres chez l'homme. Medecine. 19:749-54. Translation ? 1996 Robert Ames)
-"Dinitrophenol has almost no action on the blood cholesterol. (Grant and Schube)."
-"it doesn't seem that dinitrophenol at usual clinical doses is likely to harm the kidneys."
-"Dinitrophenol is remarkable for its absence of effect on the cardio-vascular system...dinitrophenol is absolutely devoid of toxicity for the heart."
-"Dinitrophenol does not attack cell tissue albumin and does not determine the fat loss to the expense of the muscles, contrary to thyroxine."
-"dinitrophenol offers this precious advantage that the cessation of its use at the slightest appearance of signs indicating an imminence of intoxication results immediately in the arrest of those symptoms." (Professor Pouchet)
Sounds legit. Fuck it I’ll put some in my body to lose a few pounds...:rolleyes: The fucking Russians banned this shit. What does that tell you? ITS FUCKING POISON!!!

DNP has also been used to make photographic developers and explosives (see shellite). DNP is classified as an explosive in UK and USA. From December 2018 DNP is classified as "illegalpoisonous substance" in Russia.

Yeah I’m only 24. But I benched 415, deadlifted 585 and squatted 500 as a natural with 10 years of working out before touching them.
So u started working out at 18 natural and hit those numbers with in a few years natural? So you were 8 when u started working out? Or 14?

So u started working out at 18 natural and hit those numbers with in a few years natural? So you were 8 when u started working out? Or 14?
No no. I was 14 when I started working out (summer befor ehigh school with the football team). However, I was always extremely fat with the mentality of “oh I play line I need to be fat” and family members telling me I was healthy because I played football, no matter my size.

I hit 585 dL 2 months before turning 24, had been benching 365-405 for about 2years before AAS. And the 500 squat was about a year prior.

In that pic I was benching 315 with shitty form, deadlifting 405 and backsquatting 350ish

Sounds legit. Fuck it I’ll put some in my body to lose a few pounds...:rolleyes: The fucking Russians banned this shit. What does that tell you? ITS FUCKING POISON!!!

DNP has also been used to make photographic developers and explosives (see shellite). DNP is classified as an explosive in UK and USA. From December 2018 DNP is classified as "illegalpoisonous substance" in Russia.
Want me to make you a list of medicines with alternative uses? Or even poisons we use treat chronic illnesses? Because there's a lot. The only difference between medicine and poison is the dose. And what a Government has to say? Weed and LSD are still a Federal Schedule 1. I'll stick with what the researchers say.

Haven’t watched tv in a long time so I didn’t even make the connection. Just assumed you thought I was lying as people normally do on the internet lol
some kids here must not get out much. there's high school football linemen here in the cleveland schools who bench close to 500 pounds. 18 yr old black dudes.

Haven’t watched tv in a long time so I didn’t even make the connection. Just assumed you thought I was lying as people normally do on the internet lol

1500lb total is a great total, unbelievable. You weigh 266 now though and have had more time to train.

I pulled 545 and low bar'd 500 recently. Shoulder is fucked so really no benching..it's taken me a long time to reach those number accompanied by a "clean" lift. So kudos to you man, good luck moving forward.

some kids here must not get out much. there's high school football linemen here in the cleveland schools who bench close to 500 pounds. 18 yr old black dudes.

These high school football locker room lifts are much different than doing a correct lift in competition...been in both situations. Never the less, kids are freaky strong these days.