Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Hate to say it, but once he goes private, there won’t be much to hold him accountable except for his own integrity. What are we going to do - run him out of here? Doesn’t work that way.

Well I guess I was thinking if issues came up or if someone had product tested then there’d still be the forum to discuss it on. That still leaves him with a reputation to maintain. No?

The alternative doesn’t sound good to me, it’s basically each of us responsible individually for ensuring he’s still putting out good products. I don’t think that’s good for us at all.

I was at an Aldis and someone was talking shit. Cop told us to take it outside the store.

No shit the guy says he was just trying to act tough in front of his girl, and he was willing to get into his car and leave..... like wtf?
Ducking Aldi lol. Did his girl hear him saying he was just tryna act tough? If not he probably got in the car and told her you begged him to please not beat your ass.

Well I guess I was thinking if issues came up or if someone had product tested then there’d still be the forum to discuss it on. That still leaves him with a reputation to maintain. No?

The alternative doesn’t sound good to me, it’s basically each of us responsible individually for ensuring he’s still putting out good products. I don’t think that’s good for us at all.
That’s one of the downfalls of private sources - no one really holds them accountable. He could go off the deep end, stop testing, piss in his vials and scam people and the most we can do is post “DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SCAMMING POS.” Look at Stanny - only his integrity keeps him in check.

I’m sure we’ll over half of the people who will be ordering from him will at the very least still look into the forum. This means feedback will still be seen and he will still need to be accountable.

So should we all flood his email now to go private with him or wait in an alphabetical order line...the first time I had ordered and I ordered diagonally he told me to go to pristine...

Last call for orders going out tonight. If it ain't paid for by now, it doesn't ship.

Also....

***Sunday will be my last day as a public source. If you are interested in becoming a private client from that point on email me to discuss. Ordering format followed and prompt payments will be expected. Making my choice based on volume. I have zero trouble keeping up with demand, however, I'm not raising the minimum order again to attempt to control pack count. Testing and standards will remain in place. I will open and close for new customers based on volume.

I would like to sincerely thank everyone that has contributed to make me a better source for meso. You have all allowed me a great public 6 month stay in your house and i appreciate it. I could not have done this without the orders, advice, thread traffic, etc. You have all helped me. I will always be grateful for that. Thanks again to all of you.
You going to PM some of us a secret password and email? I want to say that I was never a cool kid and sat alone everyday at lunch in school. I just want to be in the cool crowd.

Just emailed Titanium. He said a dick pick MUST be included in email if you want to be considered for his private venture.

Ducking Aldi lol. Did his girl hear him saying he was just tryna act tough? If not he probably got in the car and told her you begged him to please not beat your ass.

Oh I’m positive that’s what he did. Me and the family where already checked out and leaving, so I just walked to the car

Fucking hate Aldis lol

Oh I’m positive that’s what he did. Me and the family where already checked out and leaving, so I just walked to the car

Fucking hate Aldis lol
My girlfriend refuses to leave her quarter in the cart. I’m just like fuck me I’ll give you a quarter don’t make me walk all the way the fuck back up there.

@TitaniumGear (TGI)
Wtf! Private? Where did this even come from? Nobody ever mentioned going private! What is happening here? :eek:

The room is spinning,,, I have to sit down! I need my inhaler! Dammit!! :mad:Where’s my fanny pack!!!

@TitaniumGear (TGI) any idea how you’re going to decide on people who have ordered before announcing your private status? I may have interpreted wrong but it seemed like you would be basing it off of orders that are put in over the next few days. (I’m reading this shit at the gym tho so could be wrong)