Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Lol. My point exactly. Spoken like most thirty year old meatheads. Tren is amazing but most should stay away. Most villagers have enough problems just figuring the x & y part out. :rolleyes:

All you have to do is inject it straight into the penis. How hard is that?

Edit: @HIGHRISK , we didnt mean how hard is your penis, no more dick pics :p

Sound like he is. Here be lazy take some DNP and you’ll lose weight. No need to work hard, they have a pill for that. I remember being 20 years old. He won’t probably won’t see 50.
Damn, I thought i made fair points backed up by science. Just wanted to engage in some discourse about misconceptions, but it seems like no one cares about facts and science and just go off gut reaction. But to each their own.

So what’s everyone’s take on
DNP
T3, T4
And the best cures for cancer; medicines, poisons, ect...
Thanks in advance :p
Annnnd Goooo! :oops:

What about the GEARS people!?

All GEARS life and half-lives matter!! o_O
:D

Damn, I thought i made fair points backed up by science. Just wanted to engage in some discourse about misconceptions, but it seems like no one cares about facts and science and just go off gut reaction. But to each their own.
Like I said before. Any study you post pro I can match con.

You never did answer my question. Would you give this to a loved one?

We will have to agree to disagree I guess.

Last call for orders going out tonight. If it ain't paid for by now, it doesn't ship.

Also....

***Sunday will be my last day as a public source. If you are interested in becoming a private client from that point on email me to discuss. Ordering format followed and prompt payments will be expected. Making my choice based on volume. I have zero trouble keeping up with demand, however, I'm not raising the minimum order again to attempt to control pack count. Testing and standards will remain in place. I will open and close for new customers based on volume.

I would like to sincerely thank everyone that has contributed to make me a better source for meso. You have all allowed me a great public 6 month stay in your house and i appreciate it. I could not have done this without the orders, advice, thread traffic, etc. You have all helped me. I will always be grateful for that. Thanks again to all of you.

Last call for orders going out tonight. If it ain't paid for by now, it doesn't ship.

Also....

***Sunday will be my last day as a public source. If you are interested in becoming a private client from that point on email me to discuss. Ordering format followed and prompt payments will be expected. Making my choice based on volume. I have zero trouble keeping up with demand, however, I'm not raising the minimum order again to attempt to control pack count. Testing and standards will remain in place. I will open and close for new customers based on volume.

I would like to sincerely thank everyone that has contributed to make me a better source for meso. You have all allowed me a great public 6 month stay in your house and i appreciate it. I could not have done this without the orders, advice, thread traffic, etc. You have all helped me. I will always be grateful for that. Thanks again to all of you.

This is smart. You can open and close depending on how comfortably busy you want to be. That guarantees your safety.

Dudes are gonna lineup to suck on that tail and get in. Doesn’t matter that you never wash it!

Also....

Probably a wise decision.

Also....

How exactly will it work? Do we have to meet a minimal amount of purchases to stay a clientele? Or is two a year blaster and trt guy welcomed (me)

And will have you have a private website, or will we have to email for a list?

The thread is staying. That’s how we continue to hold him accountable. And when the shit comes up he’s gonna want to address it so he’s staying in the thread. He’s got acne and stopper piece issues to attend to.

The thread is staying. That’s how we continue to hold him accountable. And when the shit comes up he’s gonna want to address it so he’s staying in the thread. He’s got acne and stopper piece issues to attend to.

Pretty much what I was thinking. Just wanted to hear Tit’s take on it