Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

My girlfriend refuses to leave her quarter in the cart. I’m just like fuck me I’ll give you a quarter don’t make me walk all the way the fuck back up there.

Worst cart system ever. Gonna put a chip reader on there so they can put a temp hold on .25c that’ll take 2 days to go back to my account

Fuck you aldis, bet balco works there

@TitaniumGear (TGI) any idea how you’re going to decide on people who have ordered before announcing your private status? I may have interpreted wrong but it seemed like you would be basing it off of orders that are put in over the next few days. (I’m reading this shit at the gym tho so could be wrong)

Hurry the tits up and post that video you animal

Worst cart system ever. Gonna put a chip reader on there so they can put a temp hold on .25c that’ll take 2 days to go back to my account

Fuck you aldis, bet balco works there
Ahahahaha. Fuck @balco he’s one of those buggy boys who get hired because they can’t develop past a 6th grade comprehension.

Holy shit! I just realized something.

Big tits has to get his primo in stock and sold out by Sunday!!!!
if I have to rehash what has to happen before i sell a vial of primo i will send you bat shit in a jar.

Well I guess I was thinking if issues came up or if someone had product tested then there’d still be the forum to discuss it on. That still leaves him with a reputation to maintain. No?

The alternative doesn’t sound good to me, it’s basically each of us responsible individually for ensuring he’s still putting out good products. I don’t think that’s good for us at all.
I will AT A MINIMUM post testing and answer concerns here. At a maximum i will be here 24/7.
So should we all flood his email now to go private with him or wait in an alphabetical order line...the first time I had ordered and I ordered diagonally he told me to go to pristine...
Told everyone that doesn't know how to make a list to go see prissy. You're not alone. Or speshal.
You going to PM some of us a secret password and email? I want to say that I was never a cool kid and sat alone everyday at lunch in school. I just want to be in the cool crowd.
Already somebody didn't read the instructions. Private is gonna lower my BP.
Just emailed Titanium. He said a dick pick MUST be included in email if you want to be considered for his private venture.
Well you're out.
My girlfriend refuses to leave her quarter in the cart. I’m just like fuck me I’ll give you a quarter don’t make me walk all the way the fuck back up there.
that's just lazy.

@TitaniumGear (TGI) any idea how you’re going to decide on people who have ordered before announcing your private status? I may have interpreted wrong but it seemed like you would be basing it off of orders that are put in over the next few days. (I’m reading this shit at the gym tho so could be wrong)
Email me this weekend. Jeez.
I read it the same way.
no. Just email me this weekend.

if I have to rehash what has to happen before i sell a vial of primo i will send you bat shit in a jar.

I will AT A MINIMUM post testing and answer concerns here. At a maximum i will be here 24/7.

Told everyone that doesn't know how to make a list to go see prissy. You're not alone. Or speshal.

Already somebody didn't read the instructions. Private is gonna lower my BP.

Well you're out.
that's just lazy.
Bruh Aldi only has one fucking spot for the buggies. And those parking lots are fucking huge. But yes I am lazy when it comes to Aldi but more out of principle than anything.

Bruh Aldi only has one fucking spot for the buggies. And those parking lots are fucking huge. But yes I am lazy when it comes to Aldi but more out of principle than anything.

@TitaniumGear (TGI) wheres the Primo? Will you add it before you go private? Will you be adding new blends once you go private? How do I get on your list?
Oh you mother$&#&#&# you must email him this weekend!!!!

Can we email you now to get info on your private list or do we have to wait until the weekend.

Email sent TGI
After fri eve before sun
Fuck
You
@TitaniumGear (TGI) wheres the Primo? Will you add it before you go private? Will you be adding new blends once you go private? How do I get on your list?
Primo is on the way. Will not be ready before doors closing. Will still follow protocol i already outlined. Adding 7 new exiting blends you have never heard of (bold cyp + deca).

Also...eat a dick.