Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

@TitaniumGear (TGI) @iceman440

585 with a 10second hold in honor of titters and his tail going private. Thanks for being good to Meso titters. Now keep it up and don't become a POS.

(FYI this is 5 weeks into my current powerlifting cycle, after not deadlifting for 16 weeks due to a MCL tear.)

Video quality 3/10, whole top of screen was fucked

Bro that looked pretty easy for you on a side note

@TitaniumGear (TGI) @iceman440

585 with a 10second hold in honor of titters and his tail going private. Thanks for being good to Meso titters. Now keep it up and don't become a POS.

(FYI this is 5 weeks into my current powerlifting cycle, after not deadlifting for 16 weeks due to a MCL tear.)

You’ve got about 40lbs above that. Nice lift, would be fun banging some iron with you. I don’t have video of my 545x1 last week :(

You’ve got about 40lbs above that. Nice lift, would be fun banging some iron with you. I don’t have video of my 545x1 last week :(
Thanks big dog! I am definitely going to take it slow and give my ligaments and shit time to catch back up from the injury.

I got into the habit a few years ago to record all working sets for the big three. SOOOO nice to go back and look at form progression and compare speed and shit. However, I have also been blessed with damn near private gyms for most all of my lifting the past 10 years so I've never been harassed about filming.

I actually took all 4 years of HS to pass the second half of Algebra I. I only passed the first half because I cheated. I finished the second half my senior year and squeaked by with a D-
At least you figured out how to use the “Like” button. How many likes have given here man? Gotta be in the thousands.

Like!

Thanks big dog! I am definitely going to take it slow and give my ligaments and shit time to catch back up from the injury.

I got into the habit a few years ago to record all working sets for the big three. SOOOO nice to go back and look at form progression and compare speed and shit. However, I have also been blessed with damn near private gyms for most all of my lifting the past 10 years so I've never been harassed about filming.

Huge fan of small family run gyms. No other way to have it.

Last call for orders going out tonight. If it ain't paid for by now, it doesn't ship.

Also....

***Sunday will be my last day as a public source. If you are interested in becoming a private client from that point on email me to discuss. Ordering format followed and prompt payments will be expected. Making my choice based on volume. I have zero trouble keeping up with demand, however, I'm not raising the minimum order again to attempt to control pack count. Testing and standards will remain in place. I will open and close for new customers based on volume.

I would like to sincerely thank everyone that has contributed to make me a better source for meso. You have all allowed me a great public 6 month stay in your house and i appreciate it. I could not have done this without the orders, advice, thread traffic, etc. You have all helped me. I will always be grateful for that. Thanks again to all of you.

Hope u keep a small place for me in your heart [emoji51][emoji2957][emoji51]

Well it was fun while it lasted. Time to drag up and go find another source to piss off. Good luck Titanium, don’t let the door hit you in the vagina on your way to the big winnebago in NM