Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

I agree...he and i discussed it in march 2017. I brought him out to the beach and he spent 3 weeks just hangin out.
He did 1 round radiation 3 types of chemo after he left the beach he had a final round of chemo and none of it did anything.
He stopped treatments and actually seemed to be doing better but cancer is a weird thing.
At a cellular leve initially i believe any of it can be eradicated caught early enough but at a rate of 2 cells becoming 4, 4 become 16, 16 become 256 and so on....there comes a tipping point where the disease is so prolific its unstoppable.
Thats where you see the massive weight loss and eventual death.
He was eating had a great appetite 3000 plus cals a day that last month.
Yet he lost 9 to 12 lbs a week.
There was no nutrient uptake by his body...
He was ready to go...thurs. morning before he passed on thurs night/fri mornin he had a huge breakfast visited with my wife a couple hours...i took her home at 11 then went back at 3pm.
Called my wife said i was staying over night....that fast his bp had dropped from normal to 70 over 40.
It happened very fast yet slow...he was in n out but not in pain.
Having seen alot of traumatic deaths this seemed really surreal to me.
Wow bro! Good guy I'm sorry to here about your friend. But it amazes me that we have good people In this world still. Wish you and your wife the best.

Thanks man.. thTs pretty cool. Im gonna give it a shot. Maybe I'll make a few shakes worth at a time and keep in the fridge.

Mix up your protein powder, oats, and bananas (freeze them) and put into bags. That way all you have to do is add the milk and then blend. Usually the mass gainers have tons of sugar and other crap in them that you really dont want/need

Whats the scope with the fairview milk? Am I missing out on something.

Also guys, I need a favor. Throw me some inexpensive protein powders please.

Whats the scope with the fairview milk? Am I missing out on something.

Also guys, I need a favor. Throw me some inexpensive protein powders please.

Do not use inexpensive powders. You for sure get what you pay for, kaged muscle new line of isolates is the best quality out there. Fairlife is life altering. Google fairlife chocolate and look

Do not use inexpensive powders. You for sure get what you pay for, kaged muscle new line of isolates is the best quality out there. Fairlife is life altering. Google fairlife chocolate and look
Only thing I didn’t like about the FL chocolate milk was their usage of acesulfame potassium and sucralose. Pisses me off that they couldn't or wouldn’t go natural.

Only thing I didn’t like about the FL chocolate milk was their usage of acesulfame potassium and sucralose. Pisses me off that they couldn't or wouldn’t go natural.

Hard to accomplish their numbers naturally and keep it under 4 bucks a half gallon wouldn't it?

Wow bro! Good guy I'm sorry to here about your friend. But it amazes me that we have good people In this world still. Wish you and your wife the best.
Thanks for the wishes
And there are good people...lots of them in every profession and from all walks of life.
But after time and again witnessing the things i did while my friend was sick i came away sincerely troubled by the workloads put on the nurses...the lack of training or just not giving a shit by their assistants and 1 dr after another manuevering their position in order to be insulated from litigation at the expense of a dying man.
Now on the good side...i met a couple young nurse practitioners that 9understood how pain meds work and which have a synergistic effect that enhances both.
Being a former pill head ...i pretty much can tell you how they all come on when taken...how the individual will respond and when they fall away.
Except for 1 guy a nurse practitioner nobody really seemed to give a shit or understand them.

Well I was looking on the ON whey protein. 50ish for 5 pounds.
And holy shit that milk is expensive. Is it really that much better?

Triple filtered, no lactose and double the protein. Yeah, it’s better than anything you’ll get out there.

As for protein, I use stuff from The Vitamin Shoppe called True Athlete and that’s 2.5# for $30 and doesn’t have artificial crap in it, so $50 for the ON isn’t too bad a price.

Last edited:

Cant go wrong with ON.
I always buy two 5lb tubs when it is buy one get one 1/2 off. Expensive, yes. Extreme milk chocolate is pretty good.
I usually do a scoop of this and 1.5C oats for my pre workout meal.

Mix up your protein powder, oats, and bananas (freeze them) and put into bags. That way all you have to do is add the milk and then blend. Usually the mass gainers have tons of sugar and other crap in them that you really dont want/need
Ye def don't want added sugar.. if it's natural sugar from the fruits I'm ok, but nothing more than that.

Oh damn dude I think this Super mass gainer shake I was looking at from optimum actually has 50g sugar per serving... That's way more than I thought it would be. That's no good man